[Tutorial] Malware Spreading with Social Media + Discord | General Hacking | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

[Tutorial] Malware Spreading with Social Media + Discord

[Tutorial] Malware Spreading with Social Media + Discord

LV

lowellsperry

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,030©
Cash
0$
Been seeing heaps of posts asking for spreading methods, so I thought I would share a simple method I've been using to hopefully help out you people out there! This requires no coding or website creation, so its fairly easy to do :)

This method takes advantage of short-form content social media platforms, as it is relatively simple to get videos to go viral on these platforms.

Step 1. PICK YOUR NICHE WISELY!
For this method, we want to choose a niche that has some kind of software associated with it. You also want to try to piggyback on any current trends. For the sake of this guide, let's say we are choosing the niche of hacking, which is gaining a lot of traction on TikTok at the moment because of some rapper called PunchMadeDev.

Step 2. SETUP ACCOUNTS AND DISCORD SERVER
We will be using our accounts to drive traffic towards a discord server where our software is hosted. We want to create both a TikTok account and an Instagram account (YouTube shorts works also, I just haven't touched it). Try get a username without underscores _ or dots . this makes your account seem a lot cleaner and makes people feel more at ease (H.A.C.K.I.N.G_ vs hacktrendz, you get what I mean). Use a nice looking profile picture and write a simple bio. I'd recommend finding accounts in your niche with a decent following and get inspiration from their accounts. DO NOT CREATE THESE ACCOUNTS ON A VPN!! USE A RESIDENTIAL OR MOBILE PROXY!! Now for your Discord, the key thing is to offer something in this group that your audience wants (Information, Supplier links, Free software). Take your time with this setup, the more effort you put in at first the better your results will be. Create multiple channels with tutorials or whatever, just something that will make people spend time and be active in your server.

Step 3. ACCOUNT PREP
Your TikTok account is basically ready for content now, so leave that for now. The first thing we do on our Instagram account is find large accounts in our niche and follow them. Start interacting with some of their posts, like posts, leave meaningful comments, etc. At this stage we are just showing Instagram that we are a real person, and not a bot account. Be careful with how much you interact, as if you look spammy you will get shadowbanned and your posts won't be shown to anyone. Now, after doing that for a few days your going to want to find videos on the accounts we followed earlier that didn't get much engagement (This is crucial, as we are trying to find people who are actively interacting with these accounts). Look for the people who commented on such posts, we are going to want to follow them. This method is called follow for follow (F4F). Only follow around 10 people at a time, at a max of 3 times a day. These people will then most likely follow you back and start interacting with your account. There's another method which works a lot better than this called Mother-Slave, but that requires it's own separate guide. Hashtag use on Instagram is also important. When first starting your account, hashtags won't have much effect. Once you reach 1k+ you want to start choosing hashtags your posts can rank on. This also requires it's own guide.

Step 4. CONTENT
The most important thing when posting is CONSISTENCY. Post 3-4 times a day on both Instagram and TikTok. On TikTok, content is king. Make sure your videos are HQ, use popular sounds and are somewhat relevant to a trend.(Make sure your Instagram profile is linked to your TikTok so you can share the traffic when you get a viral video.) We will be posting exclusively Instagram Reels. Don't even think about posting normal photos/videos. You can create simple video edits with CapCut or other free video editing softwares. Just look at top accounts in your niche and appropriate their content (ADAPT, not copy exactly). In the bio of your videos, you want to have something about your Discord, for example: "Discord link in bio to learn 🤑". (Don't forget emojis, they can make your account really pop.)

Step 5. SUSTAINING
In around 2-4 weeks you should have built up a significant audience. The only thing left to do is continue to post, be active in your server and enjoy the fruits of your labour! I know this method sounds like it takes a while to setup, but once it's running your getting free installs, and the sky really is the limit with this. I've grown multiple accounts to 100k+ in under 3 months by just being consistent with posting HQ content.

This is a sneak peek into a much larger e-book I'm creating, which includes photos of each step and goes much more in depth, you can watch me create and grow the accounts as I go!

Hopefully you guys find some value in this, feel free to pm or reply with any questions/suggestions. Cheers!

LV

dirtyfinger

Threads
Awards
Credits
10,235©
Cash
0$
Been seeing heaps of posts asking for spreading methods, so I thought I would share a simple method I've been using to hopefully help out you people out there! This requires no coding or website creation, so its fairly easy to do :)

This method takes advantage of short-form content social media platforms, as it is relatively simple to get videos to go viral on these platforms.

Step 1. PICK YOUR NICHE WISELY!
For this method, we want to choose a niche that has some kind of software associated with it. You also want to try to piggyback on any current trends. For the sake of this guide, let's say we are choosing the niche of hacking, which is gaining a lot of traction on TikTok at the moment because of some rapper called PunchMadeDev.

Step 2. SETUP ACCOUNTS AND DISCORD SERVER
We will be using our accounts to drive traffic towards a discord server where our software is hosted. We want to create both a TikTok account and an Instagram account (YouTube shorts works also, I just haven't touched it). Try get a username without underscores _ or dots . this makes your account seem a lot cleaner and makes people feel more at ease (H.A.C.K.I.N.G_ vs hacktrendz, you get what I mean). Use a nice looking profile picture and write a simple bio. I'd recommend finding accounts in your niche with a decent following and get inspiration from their accounts. DO NOT CREATE THESE ACCOUNTS ON A VPN!! USE A RESIDENTIAL OR MOBILE PROXY!! Now for your Discord, the key thing is to offer something in this group that your audience wants (Information, Supplier links, Free software). Take your time with this setup, the more effort you put in at first the better your results will be. Create multiple channels with tutorials or whatever, just something that will make people spend time and be active in your server.

Step 3. ACCOUNT PREP
Your TikTok account is basically ready for content now, so leave that for now. The first thing we do on our Instagram account is find large accounts in our niche and follow them. Start interacting with some of their posts, like posts, leave meaningful comments, etc. At this stage we are just showing Instagram that we are a real person, and not a bot account. Be careful with how much you interact, as if you look spammy you will get shadowbanned and your posts won't be shown to anyone. Now, after doing that for a few days your going to want to find videos on the accounts we followed earlier that didn't get much engagement (This is crucial, as we are trying to find people who are actively interacting with these accounts). Look for the people who commented on such posts, we are going to want to follow them. This method is called follow for follow (F4F). Only follow around 10 people at a time, at a max of 3 times a day. These people will then most likely follow you back and start interacting with your account. There's another method which works a lot better than this called Mother-Slave, but that requires it's own separate guide. Hashtag use on Instagram is also important. When first starting your account, hashtags won't have much effect. Once you reach 1k+ you want to start choosing hashtags your posts can rank on. This also requires it's own guide.

Step 4. CONTENT
The most important thing when posting is CONSISTENCY. Post 3-4 times a day on both Instagram and TikTok. On TikTok, content is king. Make sure your videos are HQ, use popular sounds and are somewhat relevant to a trend.(Make sure your Instagram profile is linked to your TikTok so you can share the traffic when you get a viral video.) We will be posting exclusively Instagram Reels. Don't even think about posting normal photos/videos. You can create simple video edits with CapCut or other free video editing softwares. Just look at top accounts in your niche and appropriate their content (ADAPT, not copy exactly). In the bio of your videos, you want to have something about your Discord, for example: "Discord link in bio to learn 🤑". (Don't forget emojis, they can make your account really pop.)

Step 5. SUSTAINING
In around 2-4 weeks you should have built up a significant audience. The only thing left to do is continue to post, be active in your server and enjoy the fruits of your labour! I know this method sounds like it takes a while to setup, but once it's running your getting free installs, and the sky really is the limit with this. I've grown multiple accounts to 100k+ in under 3 months by just being consistent with posting HQ content.

This is a sneak peek into a much larger e-book I'm creating, which includes photos of each step and goes much more in depth, you can watch me create and grow the accounts as I go!

Hopefully you guys find some value in this, feel free to pm or reply with any questions/suggestions. Cheers!
I must be missing something, but where’s the spreading malware happen? Wi the tutorials on the discord?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.