Uber eats refund and just eat | CardTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Uber eats refund and just eat

Uber eats refund and just eat

LV

Willthxmson

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,347©
Cash
0$
JE + Uber eats refund method ✅

1. Create a new account on JE / Uber eats

2. Order the food with ur own money( you will get this back)

3. After the order is delivered go on live chat and say 'I am extremely disappointed in your

service I placed an order on the app and the driver has spilt my drink all in the bag and I can't eat any of the food" If the order doesn't have a drink say* I have two issues I am calling about number one the store has got my order wrong and put a drink in my bag that I didn't order and it has spilt all over my food and i can't eat it’ (Preferably attach a photo of the food that has been split)

4. If you ordered through Just Eat will they will refund you straight away but on Uber eats you will need to wait for a response

Here is a script I usually use:

“Hello with my recent ordered ….. and 1 drink when I received the order the drink can leaked and sprayed all over the food making is very wet and unhygienic to eat so I threw it in the bin! I was not able to contact earlier”

If they ask if the whole order was damaged say ‘yes as the drink spilled over the whole order’

If they offer to refund in credit say ‘Is it possible for this to be refunded to my card as I will not be using just eat again!’

Make a fresh account every order it is possible to do 2/3 refunds per account

• Worked
Reactions: chichiwu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom