Mail Brute - Brute - SQLi/Dork - Proxy - Combo Tools - Hash - Multi/Others - (UHQ) Nitrogen V1.76 - Best Generator For Discord Nitro, Amazon & More! | Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Mail Brute Brute SQLi/Dork Proxy Combo Tools Hash Multi/Others (UHQ) Nitrogen V1.76 - Best Generator For Discord Nitro, Amazon & More!

LV

tieo9435

Threads
Credits
184©
Cash
0$
THE FASTEST GENERATOR FOR DISCORD NITRO, AMAZON GIFTCARDS, VISA GIFTCARDS & MORE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premium Version got leaked so I decided to release the leaked version, enjoy!
- Fast Generator (750 codes checked per second, gets your codes fast as the speed of light!)
- Captures of the codes (Gets the codes and checks the status of them and stores them in a file)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAKE SURE TO OPEN IT AS ADMINISTRATOR, OTHERWISE, IT WON'T CONNECT TO THE SERVER REQUIRED TO GENERATE & CHECK!

Reactions: finnroth09, KEVINV7XXX, Tonya and 3 others
LV

AvxnTV

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,816©
Cash
0$
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

THE FASTEST GENERATOR FOR DISCORD NITRO, AMAZON GIFTCARDS, VISA GIFTCARDS & MORE!

- Fast Generator (750 codes checked per second, gets your codes fast as the speed of light!)
- Captures of the codes (Gets the codes and checks the status of them and stores them in a file)

MAKE SURE TO OPEN IT AS ADMINISTRATOR, OTHERWISE, IT WON'T CONNECT TO THE SERVER REQUIRED TO GENERATE & CHECK!
thanks g

LV

Smugg

Threads
Credits
530©
Cash
0$
This seems shady to me.
Just want to point out, the VirusTotal scan link is different than the file in the download.

I'd only run this under strict sandbox conditions or a throwaway VM. Stay safe y'all.

LV

tranhanh00

Threads
Credits
140©
Cash
0$

wow tks

LV

dfhghqd

Threads
Credits
120©
Cash
0$

tyyy

LV

Virgil25

Threads
Credits
550©
Cash
1$

Anyone tried ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.