vSphere 8 Data Center Virtualization: Administrative and Operational Tasks | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

vSphere 8 Data Center Virtualization: Administrative and Operational Tasks

vSphere 8 Data Center Virtualization: Administrative and Operational Tasks

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,110©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Level: Intermediate | Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 2h 46m | Size: 1.28 GB
This course will teach you which administrative and operational tasks you, as an admin, can expect running your workloads in a vSphere environment.
Running workloads in a virtualized environment, you might find some administrative challenges, as these environments become more complex over time. In this course, vSphere 8 Data Center Virtualization: Administrative and Operational Tasks, you’ll learn to handle these administrative challenges. First, you’ll explore some of the management tools vSphere is providing for administering your virtual machines. Next, you’ll discover cluster and storage management features. Finally, you’ll learn how to grant and regulate access to your resources managed by vSphere. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of handling administrative and operational tasks needed to get the best out of your virtualized environment.
Welcome to My Blog - Check it Every Days
If you have any troubles with downloading, PM me
Please Buy Premium Account from my links to get high download speed and support me
Happy Learning!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.