WALLET.DAT BTC ---REAL 1000% | General Hacking | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

WALLET.DAT BTC ---REAL 1000%

WALLET.DAT BTC ---REAL 1000%

LV

Andrew25

Threads
Awards
Credits
422Ā©
Cash
0$
ADDRESS 1EN7j4gyRGThNH3TLQ9aTGAVv2rXjBMjKz 96.95486640 BTC

PASSWORD: BiT2018$BiTWelcomebtc Is the password that was picked up for me from the second wallet

BiT2018$BiTWelcomebtc

PASSWORD: 2018$BiTWelcomebtc ? This is about the same password for the first wallet, but it does not fit (Maybe something is mixed up somewhere or not enough!Well, they tried to pick it up until they could not!So try it, maybe you'll get lucky!

He told me everything he knew about the password

The hash of the wallet for password selection: $bitcoin$64$5b7747d2d4e6aab3c2ee292e28fc96717128010481be080d4177c29a1818ad2d$16$cfd50a29801a01f5$55231$2$00$2$00

I specially posted a hash from the wallet itself if you just manage to pick up a password!Then after that you can buy it, open it with a password selected by hash and withdraw bitcoin!I just don't know if I explained it correctly or not, I don't understand much about it, but it seems like they explained it to me, so I described it!
Now I'll tell you about my wallet.I have 2 wallet wallets, I left them for a rainy day, I kept the leaf securely there were even private keys written down, but the leaflet rushed into the nezapno kudato got lost from 2019 to this day I can't find it!2 wallet my wallet was helped to open!And I remained equally free!)And they can't open 1 wallet wallet, although I almost drove the same passwords that on the first wallet that on the second wallet, they picked up the password to my second wallet, I had to give 60% of bitcoins because they said it was difficult to search, they were looking for a hash wallet, I didn't trust anyone, as he explained to me a friend that you need to give only hzsh from a file that is password-protected!That's why I'm tired of suffering with the first wallet and I want to get at least a small reward for my wallet, that is, to sell it and advised how to sell it and gave not many contacts who are interested in the selection and purchase!the passwords I remembered from the first and second wallets were almost the same!When they picked up my password and I was just wrong in sorting letters and one digit and the password was for the second wallet like this (BiT2018$BiTWelcomebtc) The same password should be for the first one, but it does not fit, perhaps there is also something confused or added, but I remember that I recorded the same length and format, just maybe I added a symbol or letters somewhere!That's why I honestly described it as it is!I will attach a hash so that they can search for the password, maybe they will still be able to find the password!Excuse me for not being convenient if I wrote it wrong!

You can buy a wallet here https://satoshidisk.com/pay/CFs7MZ

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.