What Is Bin And How Its Work | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

What Is Bin And How Its Work

What Is Bin And How Its Work

LV

mehdi_09

Threads
Awards
Website
t.me
Credits
16,318©
Cash
0$

MY TELEGRAM CHANNELS ☆​

1- STEAM ACCOUNTS CHANNEL 》》
LINK 📣

2- PAID ACCOUNTS CHANNEL 》》
LINK 📣

Read If you're New to this BIN Stuff. Believe me u will not have to ask any question after u read this post.

So alot of people asking in help section and also in my bin posts about how to use BIN and what is BIN. so i am gonna just explain it short.

First step in using bins is to generate Credit cards..

What is CC Generator?

Credit card generator is a website or software that generates a credit card using a Luhn Algorithm. You can create multiples credit cards using such websites, but these credit cards are sometimes fake, because only the credit card number is generated by other components such as Luhn Algorithm, release date, expiration date, credit card holder name, CVV. Etc, not just real, but random values.

How does Credit card generator work?
All the credit card generators are works on the principle of a Luhn Algorithm, By using Luhn Algorithm credit card generators generate 16 digits valid credit card number. Internal working of this algorithm is already explained above.

Types of Credit card generator:
There are different types of Credit card generator software’s or websites that generate different kinds of credit cards. All the generators mainly generate following cards:

Visa Card
Master Card
American Express Card
JCB Card
Club Card

What is Luhn Algorithm?

The Luhn algorithm is an algorithm developed by Hans Peter Luhn and IBM in 1954. It is also called Luhn Check and Mod Check.

Luhn algorithm is used in 2 ways.

1. Preparing a given number according to Luhn algorithm (with check digit value)
2. To solve a given number according to Luhn algorithm

Check digit calculator
Check digit value is a value calculated according to mode 10 over the sum of external check digit values.

The algorithm is as follows:
The rightmost digit is the check digit value.
Starting from the check digit value, we multiply the 1st, 3rd, 5… .. values by 2. (2., 4., 6.… values remain the same.)
If the sum of the values is greater than 9, we add up the numbers and find the sum of the numbers.
All the resulting figures are added together.
The sum of the numbers is multiplied by 9.
The last digit of the obtained digit is the check digit value.

Generator https://namso-gen.com
Checker https://www.mrchecker.net/card-checker/ccn2/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips