WHAT IS STEALER? | WHAT IS LOG? | THE MOST DETAILED EXPLANATION | General Hacking | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

WHAT IS STEALER? | WHAT IS LOG? | THE MOST DETAILED EXPLANATION

WHAT IS STEALER? | WHAT IS LOG? | THE MOST DETAILED EXPLANATION

LV

gkgrsnkzlcksn

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,997©
Cash
0$
As you can see in the title, upon popular demand, I will give information from A to Z about Stealer for friends who are new to this business. It's not a quote from anywhere, I wrote it entirely myself. Come in;

About Stealer;

Stealer integrates into the victims' computers

Your victims' Cookies, Browser passwords (Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Yandex), Cryptocurrency Files (Metamask, Phantom, Binance Wallet, Nami, Tezos), Autofills, User Information (IP, location, Country, PC equipment, Processor, Video card, It presents you information such as RAM in txt form) It presents you information like this in 1 file

Example: https://www.hizliresim.com/nty2olg

What are Cookies?

Cookies save the information on the websites you log in through the browser and recognize you the next time you log in and you do not need to enter the information again. With the cookie recorded in the logs, you can easily enter the sites your victim visits without entering a password, for example, you can directly enter the Gmail account.

How to access cookies?

https://t.me/ogmcloud/15, I shared it as a video on Telegram, you can log in by watching it.

What does log mean?

Log is what covers all of your victim's PC files. single folder

The Logic of Stealer How does it work?

The working logic of the stealer software starts by creating an .exe file using a stealer program. You can change this file and show it to your victims as a crack game, for example; The most preferred ones, such as GtaV, Battlefield, Mafia 2, are game cheats (GTA5 Mod menu, Valorant Aim Hack, Fortnite aim, wall hack, many more, Spoofer, Crack Programs, any .exe program you can think of as a game, Cheat). You can also introduce things like menu, Checker, these are the ones that come to my mind, you can expand the anchor further and create all kinds of files.

Where to Find Stealer Program?

If you want to spend money and have an original stealer that works properly, I definitely recommend Redline. It is the best quality Stealer on the market. I bought Lifetime for $100 in April 2021. It is around $500. Apart from that, we have friends who share many crack stealers, you can use them.

VDS

If you are going to install a stealer, you definitely need to use it via VDS because the program must be open 24/7 for the victims to fall. If you turn it off, the victims will not fall, it must be open all the time, and I strongly recommend that you use a quality VDS, otherwise it will be difficult to install.

How Will I Find a Victim?

There are many methods, but the most preferred method is by using Youtube. As I wrote above, you can get a victim by sharing game cheats, Crack Games, etc. on Youtube and putting the link of the file below. As soon as your victim opens the exe file, you can see your victim's log in your Stealer program. In addition, you need to spread this video, otherwise it will not be realistic, you need to send Views, Likes and Comments bot to your video using YouTube bot printing panels, most importantly, the comments, the more realistic the comments, the more people will fall.

Are There Free Logs?

There is a telegram channel where I share free high quality Logs for friends who cannot do this job: https://t.me/ogmcloud, you can use it for free here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom