EBook/Course - Where's my Rolex, bitch | CardTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

EBook/Course Where's my Rolex, bitch

EBook/Course Where's my Rolex, bitch

LV

validol07

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,541©
Cash
0$

Связь:

The Anti-Fraud System is a group of filters configured according to the preferences of online store owners and payment systems, designed to detect and prevent fraudulent online transactions in a timely manner.​
The main task of the system is to calculate the percentage probability of a fraudulent operation, which is called FraudScore (FS).
The assessment is based on two groups of risk factors:
- primary;
- secondary;
Secondary no, I will tell you about the primary on
So what are the main risk factors that prevent us from stealing anything you like?

1. Comparing the geographic location of the IP address of the computer from which the order is made and the address of the cardholder.

The cardholder lives in Tennessee and the IP address of your computer is in Minsk?

Pau, the scammer is figured out, the transaction, or even the card, is blocked.

2. Email verification.

For starters, the dumbest check, by name.

The cardholder, Robert Dick, lives in Tennessee, but uses email at russianhackingflava@ya.ru?

You probably guessed it yourself that the transaction failed.

Mail that does not correspond to the Holder's country also draws the system's attention. Yandex, mail, you name it.

3. Checking the buyer's IP by blacklists.

Countries with a high risk of fraud: the favorite potato Belarus, as well as Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Hong Kong, Egypt, Lebanon.

4. Distance between buyer's IP and delivery address.

The simplest example: you buy with the card of a U.S. citizen, and the delivery address is in Moscow. Yes, it looks suspicious. But here comes the social engineering and your ability to communicate.

5. Transaction frequency. Don't try to make $1,488 worth of purchases in 5 minutes at different stores. You'll lose money and you'll also lose material.

6. Match the time in the state where you make the purchase to the time posted on your computer. (Fuck knows if this is accurate, but quality shops can fuck with it).

Think it's a small thing?

No, even the Russian keyboard layout can give you away. Sook pussy karotch, life is a pain when instead of a Rolex it's a zero.

That, my little criminals, is the end of today's issue.
[/ОТВЕТИТЬ]​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.