Xss tutorial for beginners [Scripts | Step by Step | Pictures] | Software | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Xss tutorial for beginners [Scripts | Step by Step | Pictures]

Xss tutorial for beginners [Scripts | Step by Step | Pictures]

LV

cpu source

Threads
Awards
Website
t.me
Credits
13,496©
Cash
0$
What is XSS?
XSS is website vulnerability, which allows you modify website source code.
Only if vulnerability is persistent/stored, it can modify permanently website source code.

There is 3 type of xss vulnerability; non-persistent, persistent and DOM Based.

Non-persistent
The non-persistent (or reflected) cross-site scripting vulnerability is by far the most common type.
These holes show up when the data provided by a web client, most commonly in HTTP query parameters or in HTML form submissions,
is used immediately by server-side scripts to generate a page of results for that user, without properly sanitizing the request.

Persistent
The persistent (or stored) XSS vulnerability is a more devastating variant of a cross-site scripting flaw: it occurs when the data provided by the attacker is saved by the server,
and then permanently displayed on "normal" pages returned to other users in the course of regular browsing, without proper HTML escaping.
A classic example of this is with online message boards where users are allowed to post HTML formatted messages for other users to read.

DOM Based XSS
DOM Based XSS (or as it is called in some texts, “type-0 XSS”) is an XSS attack wherein the attack payload is executed as a result of modifying the DOM “environment” in the victim’s browser used by the original client side script, so that the client side code runs in an “unexpected” manner. That is, the page itself (the HTTP response that is) does not change, but the client side code contained in the page executes differently due to the malicious modifications that have occurred in the DOM environment.

Source: Wikipedia.org and Owasp.org

Example 1# (EASY ~ Non-persistent)
1. Whenever i personally want start find xss vulnerability (and also the most easiest way found it), is to check if website have the search bar.
Site what i use has search bar, so let's write "> in search bar and click "search".

👋 Good day ><

We Provide 💳 Spammed Bank logs 🤑 🏦 Banks Checks for mobile deposit
💎 Live CVV + Fullz + Paypal Accs 💳 and much more for your work!

Sell Live non vbv cvv with balance good for payments
Sell Bank logins with ssn online access + Email & cookies
Sell driver's license/passports/ID cards + selfie+Pros+templates
This service was checked by me personally. It is really best services

1: We don't provide free tests.
2: We share free only in the market not private
3: We accept payments only Bitcoins BTC OR Usdt] Eth

24 Hours Available Contact Support for instant replay DM ---

Telegram @elpro3
SignalApp +16503992004

--------------------------------

We provide to our customers with the best service and conditions for buying.
First of all, I care for customers and I am happy to present you a unique loyalty program

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips