Yandex Toloka money earning | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Yandex Toloka money earning

Yandex Toloka money earning

LV

outlwzz

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,216©
Cash
0$
Here we will talk about the Yandex Toloka service

About the service itself:

If I explain in my own words, Yandex.Toloka is a platform where customers (mainly Yandex itself) send monotonous and boring tasks, and performers ("tolokers") perform them.

As a rule, the posted tasks are quite simple and do not require special training. They are mostly related to analyzing and evaluating content. Therefore, anyone can perform tasks and receive remuneration for them.

Before performing the tasks, it is necessary to read the instructions. Do it very carefully, because immediately after reading you will get the first test task, which will determine your skill (from 0 to 100), on which will depend on access to the task and the final rate.

How much you can earn

Immediately disclose that it will not be possible to get a tangible reward for the work. It is unlikely that you will be able to replace your main job with Toloka.
I used the service mostly in the evenings, lying on the couch, instead of watching YouTube. If you treat your work as I do and don't devote the whole day to it, the tasks start to disappear gradually. Most likely, they go to the most active "tolockers" with high skills.

Daily earnings in the beginning was up to 30$, but gradually fell to 5$. Eventually, my interest disappeared and I stopped using the service. Sometimes I come in to check for new interesting tasks, but I haven't come across them yet.

Withdrawal of remuneration

There will be no problems with this, if you are a citizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom