2023 STILL WORKING ONLINE PIMPING METHOD, EASY TO START, EASY TO MANAGE | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

2023 STILL WORKING ONLINE PIMPING METHOD, EASY TO START, EASY TO MANAGE

2023 STILL WORKING ONLINE PIMPING METHOD, EASY TO START, EASY TO MANAGE

LV

og365

Threads
Awards
Credits
887©
Cash
0$
Your intro into how to start ewhoring on snapchat
Alright here I will Teach you the Basics of starting out on snapchat I will in Detail explain everything from what you will need to start all the way to Traffic sources to get you started & how to build a Successful snapchat account that will bring you in Decent income, ofcource your profit will be based on your effort you put into your account.

What you need to get Started

Now there is several methods to snapchat ewhoring I will cover a few basic method's here.
To start you will need 1-2 snapchat account's, 2 accounts will only be required if you plan to sell 'Premium' to your customers. a single account if you just plan to pull all of your traffic into one account and sell from that account directly. both methods have advantages and disadvantages of there own kind.
Disclaimer: A lot of people do still run two account's and don't sell premium they just use there first account to advertise there 2nd account this is a good way of cutting out timewasters also.
Having one account will obviously mean you wont have to monitor 2 separate account but leaves you open to more timewasters and can most times require more interaction with potential customers. this is still a good method for someone completely new to ewhoring.

Having 2 separate accounts allows you to have one dedicated account for all your traffic to flow to & your 2nd account can be set up as a Premium account for buyer's. this really Depends on the Pack/girl your using, be sure before you start this method you have enough pictures&videos of the girl to keep the account sustained for a long period of time. I have seen countless people doing this method with Packs with a very small amount of content leaving there buyers with nothing after X amount of day's so I only strongly only recommend this method if you have the pack to support it.
Premium Method
This means having 2 separate snapchat accounts & having buyers of your of your premium service adding your 2nd account to see the content posted to your story.
Single account method
This is when your just using a single account and selling direct to your incoming traffic. so that will be just selling them a set amount of Pictures&videos for a set price.
The Pack
This can make or break selling on snapchat you will want to find a good quality pack to use, you will want clear good quality photos you can use also having a pack with a good amount of content is a must. having a pack with only 40-50 pictures/videos wont last you long especially if you plan to setup 2 account's to sell premium but also even on a single account I would not recommend a small pack purely because once you sell that content to a buyer he may return to buy more from you and if you do not have more to supply you can lose out on important sales.

Traffic Sources

Good traffic sources is key to gaining a good audience for your snapchat, now a lot of top ewhores users myself included source and find there own personal traffic methods. but for this post I will Supply a basic list to get you started. I still highly suggest you spend some time researching your own personal methods for gaining traffic. there is plenty of untapped sources finding one is ofcource the hard part but I do suggest you think outside the box when it comes to looking for traffic sources. I also suggest for gaining basic traffic if your on IOS or Android just search with in the app stores for 'Snap friends' app's.
Basic Traffic list.
Using Snapchat.
Now you have either your one or two accounts setup and you have choose which method you want to go ahead with & you have started to gain Traffic towards your snapchat you will need a Method to post to your story as a preview and to let your buyers know what your selling. Currently with the fall of Snapchat++ and all other 3rd party app's being banned. i will give you a simple method to upload a fake Live pic to your story only.
I suggest posting a picture that shows your girls body but don't post a multiple nudes a day on your story this is just free FAP material for people. I recommend one soild post a day that way its enough to tease them into messaging you asking about prices.
How to interact with customers & Pricing.

by this time you will have account/accounts set up and you will have traffic coming to your snapchat now & you have posted a live story to let customers know what you selling, interacting with customers is big part of selling everyone has there own methods & you will eventually learn your own methods and what suits you best.
Upon posting your story people have seen your preview so they know what your selling so genuine buyers will usually message right away inquiring about your prices. now Pricing is set by you. but figure out what you want to sell for what prices, if your selling your premium to them for a set amount price then after they have paid tell them to add your 2nd account you have made just for premium customers. if you just selling them a set amount of pictures and videos then give them your prices for the X amount of what your offering.
Eample - 10-15 pics and videos - $20
Genuine buyers will Buy upon seeing the prices and will ask for the payment method you wish to accept AGC/Paypal. don't waste your time with people asking for Freebies there not going to buy, block and remove them and move onto other customers.

Summary
Snapchat is a great way to earn from ewhoring, be Genuine and don't scam your customer's a lot of people who will buy just a set amount of pictures&videos will return to buy more from you this helps keep your profits up, by scamming people your hurting the hole community as there buyers may get scammed by you there fore turning a lot of buyers away from ever buying again. there is plenty of customers for everyone by being legitimate in your sales you help yourself and the community also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.