A free way to get GiftCards and games. New exploit 2023 | HackTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

A free way to get GiftCards and games. New exploit 2023

A free way to get GiftCards and games. New exploit 2023

LV

ferghhb

Threads
Awards
Website
t.me
Credits
9,836©
Cash
0$
iu

Working in 2023. I'm tested it!
mall improvements keep being made to the script USE OLDER METHODS AT YOUR OWN RISK, this method is the original method, do not download copies from other people

To make this method work, you will need some Bitcoin (because you will have to send a payment for these products, which will be returned to your wallet instantly after making a purchase - this is how this exploit works.)

Many people are using this method just to get free games from G2A when the best thing to do is to purchase Steam Giftcards instead.

Steam Giftcards can be easily sold for Bitcoin on paxfull.com for example.

So now you have Steam Giftcards worth $3500. Now what you need to do, is go to

paxfull.com

And sell your gift cards for real money. As you can see, for a $100 Steam Gift card, you will get $62.5 BTC.

So if you buy $500 worth of Steam Giftcards, 7 times per day with the G2A Instant Refund exploit, you can make ~$2200 BTC.

Of course you can go for smaller amounts if you are scared that your BTC won’t be refunded or something, but so far I haven’t experienced any issues.

Link - https://mega.nz/file/Un02FSqS#gPLxhuvIXTquY-Cwc7dZUg9Gcvp5j11pMKo_T5Oldlo

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.