HOW TO GET REFUND EVERYTIME DOORDASH, UBEREATS, POSTMATES | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

HOW TO GET REFUND EVERYTIME DOORDASH, UBEREATS, POSTMATES

HOW TO GET REFUND EVERYTIME DOORDASH, UBEREATS, POSTMATES

LV

stompa0

Threads
Awards
Credits
455©
Cash
0$
These methods are all from my own personal refunding experience with UberEats, SkipTheDishes, and DoorDash.

For the most part, these tips should also work for any other similar food delivery service.

Creating New Accounts

If you already have a legitimate account with genuine orders, refunding should be a straightforward process for you. If you've burnt your legit account, you can easily create a new accounts.

DoorDash / UberEats

**It's best to do at least 1 legit order with DoorDash as refunding your 1st order on a brand new account will lead to you getting refunded only in credits**
To create a new account, you will need the following:

A new payment method

A new phone number (Non-VoIP)

SkipTheDishes

To create a new SkipTheDishes account, you will need the following:

A new payment method
A new phone number (VoIP)

Best Methods

The main method and my go-to approach has always been the DNA Method.

You claim that you never received your food / the delivery guy never arrived with your order. They will usually ask you to confirm your address (write the exact same address, otherwise any small difference can ruin the refund because they will blame you) and ask you to take a look outside before giving you your refund.

If you immediately contact support after receiving your order and do the DNA method, there's a chance the delivery driver might try to contact you. That's why I always recommend waiting 6-8 hours before contacting support.
But if it does ever happen, just put the blame on the support agents and say you only reported one missing item and that they must have somehow misunderstood you.

Another method is the Food Poisoning Method.

You claim that you threw away all the food because it tasted disgusting/weird, and that you ended up showing signs of food poisoning / vomiting a few hours later. You need to make it clear to the chat support that you threw away all the food, otherwise you might only receive a partial refund.

There is also the Food Issue Method.
You basically claim that there was an issue with the food. For example, if you ordered chicken, you can say that the chicken was raw / improperly cooked, you could say you found a hairs in your food, or if you ordered a drink with your food, you can claim that the drink spilled all over the food and ruined the whole order.

The fun part is making up an excuse, you just have to be creative and make it believable. They sometimes ask for a picture, but you can easily find a random picture on on Google or something.

Another great method is the Missing Items Method.

You can claim that some items were missing from your order, which will give you a partial refund (or sometimes even a full refund).

Safe # of Refunds

Personally, for all delivery services, I would recommend switching up methods and to avoid doing the same method back-to-back.

DoorDash

Once you've done 2 refunds, the 3rd refund will be a lot riskier as they are stingy.

(They almost never refund your 3rd order on the same account if you've refunded twice before).

However, I've managed to get my money back even after they flagged my account and denied my refund by contacting the customer support via live claiming to have gone to the doctor and gotten a doctors note (using the food poisoning method), which may help a few of you out there to get your refunds for the 3rd-4th attempt.

The safe number is 1-2 refunds (back-to-back).
Previously, you could do 3 refunds back-to-back and stack DoorDash credits, but now they are stingy as fuck.

That said, if you do legitimate orders in between, you will most likely be able to get more refunds out of the account.

However, while you are talking to the customer support during the refund attempt, you can usually get them to give you 20$ in credits if you tell them that the promo code no longer works anymore and was wasted. From my experience, they've never denied giving me credits (which means you can get free 40$ in credits from 1 single refund + your money back). I've managed to successfully get 60$ alone from stacking credits after only 1 refund although they usually give up to 40$ only.

SkipTheDishes / UberEats

You can do 3 refunds back to back with SkipTheDishes.

The safe number is 2 refunds (back-to-back).

A third refund will most likely fail (it is still possible though).

Payment Methods & Phone Numbers

For Non-VoIP numbers, you can just buy the cheapest sim card you can find to get a new number (annoying to do).
There are also lots of websites that you can use to buy & receive text SMS (easiest way) to create accounts.

For VoIP numbers, there are tons of apps you can download that give you a free number.

---

For payment methods, you can sometimes use PayPal or you can use Apple Pay (for the both of them, they are always recognized as a new payment methods every time you remove and re-add your card).

You could also go to your bank and make up a lie to get new cards (big pain in the ass) or just simply use virtual cards (VCCs).

Free Credits & Promo Codes

If you want promo codes, delivery services like DoorDash usually offer some the moment you create new accounts.

For other delivery services, all you have to do is create accounts and eventually, they should start sending you coupons for your orders.

From there, every time you use a promo code and are refunded, you will usually get the value of the discount (given by the promo code) refunded in credits. If not, just contact support and ask for the credits.

If you want even more free credits, just make sure to ask the chat support for 5-10$ in credits extra after each refund. You can also sign up to those referral programs they offer, and use your own referral links when you create new accounts each time to get free credits.

Possible Complications

If the support agent you're speaking with is being a stingy fuck & doesn't want to give you a refund back to your original payment method, just contact another support agent & they will be able to give you a full refund back to your card.

Some virtual cards might not work as payment methods depending on which food delivery service you're trying to refund (automatic card decline). Sometimes they might be suspicious of the phone number connected to the account.
UberEats is a big culprit with shit like this. You'll need to contact support, and sometimes you they will ask you for a photo of your phone number in your phone's settings (they want to verify the number). Just photoshop it. Sometimes they'll ask you about the card you're using. They'll ask some basic info to verify, and from there you should be good to go.

You have to be careful with removing/adding your payment methods to your Apple Pay. They apparently will block you from adding your cards if you do it too much (~10 times).

If you no longer have access to the phone number that was used to create your UberEats account, you will not be able to log back in if you are logged out (even if you have access to the e-mail connected to the account).
They always ask for SMS to log-in. You'll need to contact support if you do want to get back into the account, which is a pain in the ass.

If you've been ordering through the browsers, always have to remember to completely clear your history each time you create a new account, otherwise every account will be usually be burnt (and also switch your IP because some delivery services like DoorDash will mark your IP).

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom