Method/TUT - EBook/Course - [AUTOPILOT] CPA MASTERCLASS GUIDE [2023] | CardTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/TUT EBook/Course [AUTOPILOT] CPA MASTERCLASS GUIDE [2023]

Method/TUT EBook/Course [AUTOPILOT] CPA MASTERCLASS GUIDE [2023]

LV

WiseMonk

Threads
Awards
Credits
9,568©
Cash
0$

.So you are here to make quick money right?In previous E-Book I have written method with PPI-Pay Per Install and in this E-Book I will show you CPA Method through YouTube.For those who don ́t know what ́s CPA-Cost Per Action, for example you want free gems for Clash Royale, you will go to some page and generate gems, at the end of generation will be prompt "Human Verification" or something else and you need to click it and complete survey. For Email and PIN submits you will get in average 3$, depends on country. USA usually 1,5$,Germany 7$,France 15$ and so on.... Image that you will make video and 20 french people will do it, that ́s 300.

[/REPLY]

Method

• Worked
Reactions: zeker566 and Ahmed Provides
LV

Ahmed Provides

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,771©
Cash
0$

.So you are here to make quick money right?In previous E-Book I have written method with PPI-Pay Per Install and in this E-Book I will show you CPA Method through YouTube.For those who don ́t know what ́s CPA-Cost Per Action, for example you want free gems for Clash Royale, you will go to some page and generate gems, at the end of generation will be prompt "Human Verification" or something else and you need to click it and complete survey. For Email and PIN submits you will get in average 3$, depends on country. USA usually 1,5$,Germany 7$,France 15$ and so on.... Image that you will make video and 20 french people will do it, that ́s 300.

[/REPLY]

Method
Thanks for your

LV

tmhkac

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,252©
Cash
0$

[/REPLY]

Method
thansk you

LV

tmhkac

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,252©
Cash
0$

.Vì vậy, bạn đang ở đây để kiếm tiền nhanh chóng phải không? Trong Sách điện tử trước, tôi đã viết phương pháp với PPI-Trả tiền cho mỗi lượt cài đặt và trong Sách điện tử này, tôi sẽ chỉ cho bạn Phương pháp CPA thông qua YouTube. Dành cho những người không biết CPA là gì -Chi phí cho mỗi hành động, ví dụ: bạn muốn có đá quý miễn phí cho Clash Royale, bạn sẽ truy cập một số trang và tạo đá quý, khi kết thúc quá trình tạo sẽ có lời nhắc "Xác minh con người" hoặc một cái gì đó khác và bạn cần nhấp vào trang đó và hoàn thành khảo sát. Đối với các lần gửi Email và mã PIN, bạn sẽ nhận được trung bình 3 đô la, tùy thuộc vào quốc gia. Hoa Kỳ thường là 1,5 đô la, Đức 7 đô la, Pháp 15 đô la, v.v.... Hình ảnh mà bạn sẽ làm video và 20 người Pháp sẽ làm điều đó, đó là 300.

[/HỒI ĐÁP]

Phương pháp
Cảm ơn

LV

zeker566

Threads
Awards
Credits
11,576©
Cash
0$

[/REPLY]

Method
thanks man boom

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.