BEST RATS OUT THERE | General Hacking | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

BEST RATS OUT THERE

LV

MrFullZ

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,514©
Cash
0$
Hello guys, many people wans to start rating but gets verwhelmed when having to choose the RAT they are going to use, in this thread id like to discuss what are the best rats, the ones u would use and why.
Previously i used AsyncRat becouse of the interfae and i would use Quasar to make some stuff since Async doesnt have reverse proxy, with that i manage more than 8k clients.
Ive heard about BitRAT but can't find any clean version, anyone knows where i can get one from?

LV

Coiso21

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,328©
Cash
0$
Olá pessoal, muitas pessoas querem começar a classificar, mas fica verwhelmed quando tem que escolher o RAT que eles vão usar, neste id thread gostaria de discutir quais são os melhores ratos, os que u usaria e por quê.
Anteriormente eu usei AsyncRat becouse do interfae e eu usaria Quasar para fazer algumas coisas, uma vez que Async não tem proxy reverso, com isso eu gerenciar mais de 8k clientes.
Ive ouviu falar sobre BitRAT, mas não pode encontrar qualquer versão limpa, alguém sabe onde eu posso obter um?
Could you pass me the clean dawnloads of Async and Quasar?

LV

MrFullZ

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,514©
Cash
0$
Could you pass me the clean dawnloads of Async and Quasar?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.