BEST REFUND METHOD DOORDASH | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

BEST REFUND METHOD DOORDASH

BEST REFUND METHOD DOORDASH

LV

stompa0

Threads
Awards
Credits
455©
Cash
0$
1. simple method (use for your first ever order only)

just order the food when it arrives click on the order, press help, click my order never arrived if this is ur first order they will refund u right away no questions asked but to get better results ig just act mad and stuff like bro ive been waiting an hour for my food and its not here im so hungry rn ygs have just wasted 2 hours of my time and stuff like that

2. use this method if this is your second time or any other time but idk the limit just use it the second time you've ordered just to be safe

doing it multiple times i kinda found it out the hard way and didnt get refunded if u do method 1 a lot, they will block your account and they can see your old accounts if your not changing anything such as payment method, ip, same browser (idk if that matters) and they will not refund you so heres how u do it

ok so first make a new account make sure to make it a new gmail or whatever dont use temp mail and for the phone number you can put a temp phone number but we will be changing it to a real one later (it doesnt have to be yours) and if youve done multiple orders on the same ip make sure to use and vpn i dont think fraud score matters well not for me but u can check ur fraud score at https://scamalytics.com/

once you have made the account, go into your account settings and change the temp phone # to a real phone number just find one in ur contacts or ur grandma or something it just must be a real cell phone number since they can see voip phone numbers like textnow and stuff it will ask for verification but just go to the bottom and click send to email. after that just use method #1 again or double dip

3. double dipping (getting your order twice and your money back)

if u dont wanna read, here are the transcripts of me redelivering and refunding my order (second one is really long cuz they were sped and werent refunding to my credit card
https://pastebin.com/HHFwVt1f
https://pastebin.com/ty0DVBU5

1. ok so just use method 2 all over again but this time you want to click help, then click "received someone elses order"
2.then from there, just acted dumb and pissed like i did in the transcripts and if youve set up your account correctly and there are no red flags on your account, he will most likely ask you if you would like a refund in credits or back to your original payment or a redelivery
3. ask for a redelivery once it comes, click help on the second order, then order did not arrive. act really pissed since u received someone elses order and now a reorder didnt come they should just refund you right away

thats basically it but some extra info -
if ur dumb and when u ask them for a refund and they say no since your account has been blocked from fraudulent activity or whatever u basically dead but the last way is to say u got call your items but received an extra one and ate it but you were allergic to one of the ingredients and started to have an allergic reaction (just look through the menu or whatever and make up some dumb allergy like i ordered from wingstop and they gave me ranch and im lactose intolerant.) but this should never happen if you use method #2 steps

more info - im not 100% sure about this but i think if you use the same payment method on multiple different accounts you will get blocked aswell so i recommend using https://paywithmoon.com/ or any other vcc creating website to order but make sure to make two vccs because they will make you confirm the first vcc with the second one and when they do, use the same zip code and billing address or whatever

if u have any questions drop them below this thread i will be reading some

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom