BOTNET EXPLOIT - $50K DVR VULN 1TBPS 0DAY | Hacking Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

BOTNET EXPLOIT - $50K DVR VULN 1TBPS 0DAY

BOTNET EXPLOIT - $50K DVR VULN 1TBPS 0DAY

1.00 star(s)
1 Rating - Raters
LV

3N1GM4

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,989©
Cash
6$
About this exploit I will not say much. I have a tough decision to make sharing this with you guys but, looking back at what I have gained and what friends I have made here, I realised that the money is more or less nothing compared to my home Crax.

Now if you don't know what it is, take time to learn cos that's why I am here sharing it, foe educational purpose. But, if you do know what it is, then you will have good reason to thank me.

Link:

There's really no need for a VT scan as it is purely python-based.​

• Worked
Reactions: yangshack, zxcr9999, massaka36tr and 3 others
LV

HardAlexito

Threads
Awards
Credits
16,502©
Cash
0$
About this exploit I will not say much. I have a tough decision to make sharing this with you guys but, looking back at what I have gained and what friends I have made here, I realised that the money is more or less nothing compared to my home Crax.

Now if you don't know what it is, take time to learn cos that's why I am here sharing it, foe educational purpose. But, if you do know what it is, then you will have good reason to thank me.

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

see !!!

LV

anonbae

Threads
Awards
Credits
10,833©
Cash
0$

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom