DOORDASH METHOD WITH PROOF | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

DOORDASH METHOD WITH PROOF

DOORDASH METHOD WITH PROOF

LV

stompa0

Threads
Awards
Credits
455©
Cash
0$
1. Make an order on an account with max order of $100 ( I haven't tried an order above $100 yet), If you want to refund multiple times i suggest spacing out your orders or making a new account each time.
2. Wait 1-2 hours after the delivery and contact support.
3. To contact support head to accounts tab, click the order tab >help>help with something else>start chat

4. In the explanation box, write that you have eaten the food but you and your family felt severely sick and got severe stomach problems and threw up. Here is an example of what I would typically write, Don't copy it word for word!:

"Hi there, I am writing regarding my most recent order with *Insert Restaurant Name*. My family and I have eaten the food but all of us feel severely sick an hour later. We all have severe stomach problems and my brother and I have thrown up because of the food. There is a possibility that we have food poisoning. I am concerned for my younger brother who is still very young and feeling unwell."

5. The support agent will apologize and ask whether you want a DoorDash credit or a refund to your original payment. Ask for a refund to your original payment.

6. Enjoy your free meal!

Proof:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom