Non-VBV - VBV - Brave Wallet Carding Method 2023 profitable | Cardable Sites | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Non-VBV VBV Brave Wallet Carding Method 2023 profitable

Non-VBV VBV Brave Wallet Carding Method 2023 profitable

LV

Rabokona

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,325©
Cash
0$
Brave 1024x730

Brave Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet and decentralized application (dApp) browser extension developed by Brave Software. The browser prioritize user privacy and security. This is a very profitable and secure crypto carding method and I will explain it to you.

What do we need?​

• A non vbv card with fullz
  • An new email with the CC Fullz
  • VPN Or Proxy
  • A PC (I use PC for this method)
  • Braver browser
  • Brave wallet (Pen and Paper for a backup phrase)
  • KYC Verification for payment provider account verification

Step 1 A non vbv card with fullz​

To successfully carry out the crypto carding method, it is crucial to have a non vbv card with fullz. You can conveniently purchase CC from reliable sources such as wcc-plug.cm or pluscards.cm. The account creation process on these platforms is simple and free. I opted to purchase a non vbv card with fullz from pluscards.cm, specifically choosing the gold CC. This provides a greater opportunity for a higher amount of money. The website makes it incredibly easy to search for the right CC.

Step 2 VPN or Proxy​

It is crucial for every carder to prioritize the hiding of their IP address. It is recommended to use a reputable VPN or Proxy service. If possible match the location with the location of the cardholder.

Step 3 Download Brave​

Go to https://brave.com/wallet and Download brave.
Image 60 1024x406

Open file.
Image 61 1024x630
Image 62 1024x489

Now the brave web app will pop up and you can skip the settings if you want.
Image 63

Click these two out and finish.
Image 64

Step 4 Create a Brave wallet​

Go to the icon symbol that’s been circled in the picture.
Image 65

Go to wallet and create new wallet.
Image 66

Click these two on and continue.
Image 67

Create a strong password and confirm.
Image 68

Now grab your pen and paper. Click on Got it. Write down the backup phrase and share it with no one.
Image 69

Now they want you to verify the 3 words from your backup. verify the word by the same rank. Now you can buy crypto.
Image 70

Step 5 Buy crypto​

Note: Before doing this step, make sure you did use the balance checker from the site where you bought your CC.
Select your favorite crypto that you want to card. If you have found your crypto then select a purchase method.
Image 75

Step 6 Payment provider​

Image 79

If you have chosen your payment provider, this will pop up. Choose the max amount of money you can card.
In this case, i make use of Sardine as payment provider. Now i make a account on https://www.sardine.ai/. This is because, the buying process of the crypto that i like to card will become a lot easier. If you haven’t made a payment provider account before, this will help you for making one: Complete a KYC Verification 2023 and use it for the rest of this crypto carding method.
Image 76

Step 7 Confirmation​

You will get a confirmation by email from your payment provider and if you refresh your wallet then you will see your carded crypto!
Image 78

It’s the perfect time to grow your bags with crypto before the next bull run! Check the link below for more crypto carding methods:

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.