Method/Tut - Build Your Own Yield Farming Bot On BNB | CraxTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut Build Your Own Yield Farming Bot On BNB

LV

Deshmukhhardik911

Threads
Credits
142ยฉ
Cash
0$
Build your own Yield Farming Bot for BNB tokens.

If you like my this video join my crypto Couse on making other better bots.

Watch the Video yourself- https://youtu.be/wQ4dKt2OHQ8

Proofed with Testimonials below in video comments.

Understanding Yield Farming- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTmRnZpP3x0

How the yield farming Bot works?

The yield farming bot automatically searches for all the yield farms to stake your ETH. It constantly monitors all the yield farms and stakes your ETH/BNB/Matic into the pest yielding pool. It automatically compounds your money. The interest is automatically deposited after the pay-out days. The less frequent the pay-out days the more you earn and more you save on gas fees.

Let the bot make the money churn if you have it.

The Trading is one Aspect to how we use our money but Yield Farming is another for the money which can be paired with stable coin and made into a better opportunity for that money to grow on itself with the help of liquidity transactions. This will allow you to make the best out of the tokens which you view altogether.

The above given video on how to create bot will help you throughout thoroughly to build your own bot and make your own Smart Contract to serve the best for yourself.

Beginner Friendly and If you like this video follow for more videos or contact me to get a course on building other financial bots for crypto.​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.