Method/TUT - Cashout - CC TO BITCOIN method 💳 | CardTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/TUT Cashout CC TO BITCOIN method 💳

Method/TUT Cashout CC TO BITCOIN method 💳

LV

JackBLack

Threads
Awards
Credits
893©
Cash
0$

tel @Smartjack111

-
Make almost .2875 bitcoin a day? That is 2,000 usd. This is my favorite method. It is how I make my money. Lets get started.

1. Go to the store and buy a ONE VANILLA MASTERCARD OR VISA giftcard with $50 on it.
2. Make sure you KEEP THE RECIPT remember this for later.
3. Once u have purchased the giftcard successfully download Paxful on your trap phone, android, or real phone, or go on your pc.
4. First u want to create an account
5. I would suggest downloading Text Now, in my methods, Text Now is a constant because that app is just clutch.
6. You also will need Protonmail so get that it is encrypted emails.
7. Once u sign up for proton and paxful , find a vendor that does onevanilla giftcard for bitcoin
8. Dont send until funds are in escrow. Dont send until seller responds back.
9. Once u have bitcoin go and buy a CC or fullz if you have your fullzs skips step 1-2
10. Once u have that get socks for the cardholders adress or, if thr cardholder is near u, do not use a vpn just go to a public place.
11. Go on g2g.com or any gitcard store better be 2D and buy 2 steam giftcards and send it to your protonmail
12. If it goes thru then wait 3 hours. After that u can buy how many u want. I suggest 15-20 after that it looks suspicious.
13. Once u have sucessfully purchased all the codes and they are in your email go back to paxful
14. You are going to find a vendor that will buy steam giftcards for bitcoin.
15. Repeat step 8.
16. Once u have bitcoin, send it to your real blockchain adress and withdraw from there to ur bank account
17. you just made $300 quick💯

tel @Smartjack111

Enjoy ❤️
]​

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.