Multi/Others - Cracking EDU Emails Through Google Or The Schools Login Page? | Questions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Multi/Others Cracking EDU Emails Through Google Or The Schools Login Page?

LV

gigabit

Threads
Website
xwordpress.org
Credits
363©
Cash
5$
I recently came across a glitch in Azure that allows me to view all the student and faculty emails.
The problem is that it's a Windows application and not a webpage, so it will be difficult to extract them.
I haven't cracked since the AOL dialup days back in the 90's, so I definitely need some guidance.
I know that there are tutorials and stuff but I think the guidance that I seek is kind of specific\unique.
So I'm just going to go ahead and drop my questions and see if anyone is able to help.

1. Are there any tools to extract data from Windows applications? The last one I remember using was PATorJK's API Spy. Surely they have advanced since then.
  2. Would it be better to crack via Google login or crack via the Student Portal login or Azure or OneDrive? 😂
    1. Here is an example of their login page: https://students.cleary.edu/login.asp
    2. I am sure there are scripts already made for Google and I haven't got a chance to look at creating your own yet. I am a .NET programmer if that helps?
  3. I've noticed two or three dominant cracking programs. Are each of them better at certain things than the others or are they all the same and it basically comes down to which one has your scripts for the sites you need? Which would you recommend for this task?
I reckon that's all the questions that I have for now.

Anyways, this forum is kinda special to me because I signed up a few months ago while I was in the hospital for a month after having my voice-box removed from esophageal cancer.
I still appreciate the prayers that I received and studying something new like this forum really helped me make it through the miserable 4 weeks in there.

I still haven't been able to eat or drink anything since July 1st but I hope to be able to grub again in about 8 more months.
It will be about a year and a half before I can get a voice prosthesis inserted so I can "talk" again.
I currently have to use a text-to-speech app on my phone, and I built one for the PC as well for when I'm home.
I'll never be able to smell again, but I ain't really complaining about that because I have had some major gas since the surgery 😂

Thanks again. I know this probably sounds weird, but I certainly have love for each and everyone one of y'all that showed love to me.
PM me if you would like to connect on Facebook. (Not a smart move, giving away social media accounts on a cracker forum, but I got much bigger things to lose than access to Fakebook. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom