Dating Scam letter method | Giveaways | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Dating Scam letter method

Dating Scam letter method

LV

hopekid230

Threads
Awards
Credits
14,194Ā©
Cash
0$
What's your name? I'm Elizabeth but you can just call me Liz. I'm bored that's why I decided to go to the dating to have fun. I'm looking for some casual fun, if you know what I mean šŸ™‚ Are you down to meet and have a good time?

Great but can you claim your safe dating agreement? You see I'm new to the dating site and it recommends me to use that if ever I will talk or meet to other members on the dating site for safety reasons. I hope you understand.

It's a security program provided by the dating site we met and it has also a human rights agreement and the purpose of that is to prevent abusive members its a safety precaution to individual members so they can meet up safe and comfortably. What's your email and I'll send you the link to it?

I'll be honest to you, I'm using safe dating agreement for safety deals but not just that. I work as a model and my managers is dealing some business deals overseas and because he is far away, he wants me to get his approval first before meeting someone else so he knows that the person that i will be with is safe, that's why I want to show him your safe dating agreement.

Well my manager said that he can give you an option. You can forget about clamming your safe dating agreement but he will issue you a meet up request permit instead that he will be submitting to the company that i am working for as a model. We can meet anytime and it will give me a week free from work that we can use to get to know each other and have all fun we want but the thing is that you'll need to do a security deposit that will cost $500. it's just a assurance that there's a fund that can be use if something bad happen to me or if I caught in an accident when I'm with you but you'll get it back after we meet if I won't get in any accident. It's a lot babe, do you think you can handle that much?

Okay baby, now that we're all set and we have everything we need. We're going to send to my manager a $500 for a security deposit. Its just to make sure that you will not do anything against my will and will not hurt me. Don't worry about it, its just for security deposit, you will get back all after we had fun and here is my address 408 Whiteville Rd NW, Shallotte, NC 28470, after you settled it come here and don't worry baby its fully refundable once we meet okay

Hello, It's me Millie from the site. how are you ??

im great! thanks for asking. How long you have been there in the site if you dont mind me to ask ? :)

Same Here, Actually i just signed up , want to trade some selfies? I just want to know who i am talking with. I will share some pic as well.
=========BIGAY KA PIC MO

You look good :) it seems you are a nice and sweet person. what brings you in the site ?

That's perfect. I am looking for the same thing. I am here for a short visit that is why I got interested on messaging you and I want my stay here worth while i'm here. are you down to fuck?
==========BIGAY KA PIC NA DARING PERO NOT NUDE

Great, So get your Safe Dating Agreement now for Human rights purposes and lets meet and fuck baby.

=========Sunod mo agad tong nasa baba.

Do you know what that is and how to claim it?

originally from Ca and i am here in MN just to visit my relatives for a couple of weeks. suddenly i am so bored right now that is why i join in the site to have fun and i am so happy to have you.

Safe Dating Agreement is a Security Program produced by the site we met and it has also a human rights agreement. And the purpose of that is to prevent abusive members its a safety precaution to individual members so they can meet up safe and comfortably. you know now days. i can send you the link for it. just let me know

TAPOS SUNOD NYO TO PAG NAG AGREE SYA

If you dont know where to claim it. i will be happy to help you. i can send you the link and instruction of it so you can do it easily and we can have fun after :) all i need is your email so i can send it to you through email

=================================================
REBUTS

Penge picture

You know it is not a prob to me if I send you all the pics you want to see as long as I am already comfortable with you and that is the reason why I ask you to get your Safety Agreement Permit and we can also have the assurance to meet

Libre ba ito?

Safety Agreement Permit is actually free of charge, you just need to provide your complete information including your cc details to verify your age, citizenship, and reputation/background in dating sites.

Bakit kelangan ko nang card?

Using a card there is just to recognize and also to identify that you are a legit user from the site where we both joined and they will allow you to enter and get a request to have your Safety Agreement Permit , and It wont cost you anything if you are not going to use the site for a different purpose because you are only requesting to get a permit.

not safe daw yung link

It is only on your phone because of your anti virus software. That's why it is always showed up as a not secure site

Scam to

Scam? how do you think a scam is doing? Scam are those people who ask you money directly without your consent, I am doing this in legit way and I very confident about everything that I am telling you right now because I am really down for anything and that is the reason why I joined that kind of Dating site

Bakit kelangan kong kumuha nian?

Because only guys are required to get a Dating Security Permit. Female members are being notified about it to prevent women from abusive guys or members, Well just a security assurance.

Paawa effect

You know I am doing this in legit way so I think there is no reason to hesitate at all, I wont waste my time and effort joining that kind of site or even messaging you right now if I am just going to fool around. But I will not also insist myself if you do not really feel it honey, So just tell me honey if you are not interested anymore.

I only want to feel very comfortable with you and you cannot blame me why I am asking you to get that permit and if you do not really feel like doing it then it is alright, Like I said that I am not insisting myself and forcing you either. Thanks though.

Im a good person you are safe with me >> fuck off :D

Well I believe you are a nice guy and I am only asking for security assurance honey. It is all legit so I don't really think you should have a doubt of providing that for me right?

Magkita nalng tayo nang wala yan ID/Permit

No sorry I cannot trust you by only telling me that, The use of the site's security program is my only assurance because I am just a first timer on Online Dating.

=============================================

Okay baby, now that we're all set and we have everything we need. We're going to send to my manager a $500 for a security deposit. Its just to make sure that you will not do anything against my will and will not hurt me. Don't worry about it, its just for security deposit, you will get back all after we had fun and here is my address LAGAY MO NLNG ADDRESS MO DITO after you settled it come here and dont worry baby its fully refundable once we meet okay

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom