USA/EU - Designer Brands Method USA/EU | Freebie | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

USA/EU Designer Brands Method USA/EU

USA/EU Designer Brands Method USA/EU

LV

fkkinternet

Threads
Awards
Credits
430©
Cash
0$
Hello Fellow Brothers from across all over the world,

I want to share with you today and go against my Human Nature since we always want to
''TAKE'' AND NEVER GIVE ...

I'm from Canada we're pretty advance in term of Carding and this Method has been too much exploited here and it's still working,
SO LET'S EAT TOGHETER

U will need ;
- Fresh CC with address and the email or phone number from the same state/province/county as your Drop Address (I personnaly like Infinte or Platinum Level, a HIgh Balance Bin)

-Email OR SMS Flooder ( You can try both or one of them) I will show the exmaple of Email but it's the same principle
-Fresh Device + Fresh LTE
-DROP Address

Specifications ; This Method work with most of Designer websites
Dior,Versace,Gucci,etc ,
You can really try different pattern but keeping the same base of Email/SMS Flood + Bill/Ship
Preferably hit that Sunday Night or Monday,Tuesday Before 12 Pm to receive the order Faster and less chances of the victim finding out.

1.Begin to flood the email ( 700-1000 is enough in 1hr ) (faceless.su to Flood Email) or (floodcrm.net for email and Sms) it's like 1-2$ for 1k Email

preferably not on the same device you're hitting on

2. You need to think like you're the owner of the cc don't let your emotions take over your logic,​
Put that in your mind then open Chrome or your browser on private.

3.Go at any designer web and shop like you're a true client , dont be thirsty of money, U need to take at least 19 Minutes shopping,
Add and remove items from Cart, Read the Description product, Just Act Like Someone who is really gonna buy with his own money ...

4. Select one Item; I recommend to start with an amount less than 1k but if you're sure your cc is ON there is no limit,

5. Proceed to checkout ; Put The Victim Adress as the billing, Your Drop Address as the Shippping, put the same name or the same last name of the cc owner on the Shipping Addy and Change his first name like he is sending it to his Lovely Son.. (If the Victim Name is ''Dave Gleeson'' don't put something like ''Javpreet'' or ''Lil Glock'' Put ''Mike Gleeson'' or something that is more gonna suit the name of our loyal victim... STAY LOGIC THERE IS NO MAGIC...

***Options Send it as a Gift ; Write a little note like you're buying it for someone you really like
****This can really increase your chances of Approval but you can also try without it, like I told you before you can really try different combination,

6. Pay

7. *****If approved copy the link in the page of the confimation order , copy also the order number and preserve it carefully, ****
if delined your cc doesnt have enough balance or try another Bin or other device.

8. We will need to flood again, since the first flood was to hide the confirmation order email , now we need to flood to hide the tracking confirmaton email.
So the day after go ahead and flood again approximatly 10-12 monrning( 700-1k Email in 30-1hr).
I even go harder and I Flood a third time but it's up to you, it's 2$ the flood ...

8. Since the confirmation and Tracking will be sent to the victim email you will need patience and being able to wait for the order, Some websites like Versace let you track the order with order number on their websites...
For me it take usually 3-5 Days to come, It need a signature so U willl need to wait at the drop address to receive the order.

9. Sell, Invest , Repeat

You can try this combinaison with many different High Ticket Item websites and I repeat my self again
I'm still learning, I am open to any constructive ctritics/advice,
I wish you all the best Guys, I'm Glad that GOD allowed me to connect with you
all thanks to HIM

Free Palestine and Fuck the Devil Worshippers

Brands Designer

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom