EARN MONEY BY LIKES, SUBSCRIBE, FOLLOWING ON YT,FB,INSTA,TIKTOK & OTHERS | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

EARN MONEY BY LIKES, SUBSCRIBE, FOLLOWING ON YT,FB,INSTA,TIKTOK & OTHERS

EARN MONEY BY LIKES, SUBSCRIBE, FOLLOWING ON YT,FB,INSTA,TIKTOK & OTHERS

LV

rafkhanus

Threads
Awards
Website
t.me
Credits
4,098©
Cash
0$
Hello Everyone!
I am Glad to be part of CraxPro Community most of my problems have been solved here, so i started working on this website and spend almost 3 MonthS to check out if they do Payout, finally i was able achieve success, spend almost 6 hours daily, and now sharing with you guys through my referral for a chance to earn from 10000 to 100000 AMF Tokens which you can literally convert into any Crypto Currency such as USDT, BTC, BNB and Others.
Step: 1 Sign Up Through The Given Link In the description, i will be able to track your progress and provide you points and knowledge how can you get your money.
Step: 2 Once Login you will see list of several tasks from which you will earn points initially.
Tip 1: Remember you at least have to work on the website for a month to achieve desired target as i achieved, the website is legit and does payout or maybe you had already worked on it.
Tip 2: Your Earned points will be converted into AMF Token which you can easily withdraw into your Meta Mask or Trust Wallet.
Tip 3: Once you have reached the 1 month mark you will have the opportunity to complete P2P Tasks from where you can directly earn AMF, that 3003k Worth AMF on Daily Basis.

You can check the AMF Conversion on CoinBase.

This is my 3 Months Earning But Let me Tell I Worked Daily Without missing a Day.

View attachment 139624

"Sign Up using my link and Enjoy Benefits, I will be able to Track & Assist You during your time at AMF"

https://amf.ac/?TJ9L1UUK

AMF SS

Reactions: bobkiller
LV

rafkhanus

Threads
Awards
Website
t.me
Credits
4,098©
Cash
0$
@ambery64 @elfredo_aple Thanks for joining the team, i will be able to assist you during your time at AMF. -edit 3rd Person i see you joining but you haven't make public profile just make profile so i can see your name

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.