Suggestion - EASY CC TO BTC METHOD | Bugs & Suggestions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Suggestion EASY CC TO BTC METHOD

Suggestion EASY CC TO BTC METHOD

This thread represents a suggestion.
LV

DjEv0

Threads
Awards
Credits
546©
Cash
0$
Here's a complete tutorial on cashing out Walmart gift cards for btc, This method allow me to CASHOUT A TON of bitcoin so i hope you enjoy. This method Requirements:

• CC with FULL billing information (do make sure that it is a nice BIN for better success at carding Walmart. You can actually spam For cc, fullz, bank logs etc yourself. Click here for SMS Spamming Guide and Click Here For Email Spamming Guide.)
• E-mail account that is related to the cardholders name
• VPN (VyprVPN (trial) , ExpressVPN (trial) , VPNarea (trial)
• Socks5 Proxy which is matching to the cardholders city and state (it is best to use private proxies, I use vip72)
• CCleaner & MAC Changer
1. Make a NEW USER ACCOUNT on your PC then create an EMAIL account similar to cardholder name (for example if the cardholders name is Joe Bloggs, you would want an e-mail such as JBloggs74@gmail.com ) 2. Run CCleaner 3. Change your MAC address with MAC Changer 4. Run VPN 5. Then Use SOCK5 with the SAME state where cardholder is 6. Create a Walmart account then add a gift card with max amount $50 to cart then close your browser for 1-2 hours before purchasing. 7. After 1 - 2 Hours send the gift card to yourself and trade it for BTC on Paxful or Localbitcoin. If your able to find high quality bins for this method you can cashout at least $300 -$600 btc in a day! hope you guys enjoyed ===============================================

Reactions: fognayerku
LV

fognayerku

Threads
Awards
Credits
21,114©
Cash
5$
Here's a complete tutorial on cashing out Walmart gift cards for btc, This method allow me to CASHOUT A TON of bitcoin so i hope you enjoy. This method Requirements:

• CC with FULL billing information (do make sure that it is a nice BIN for better success at carding Walmart. You can actually spam For cc, fullz, bank logs etc yourself. Click here for SMS Spamming Guide and Click Here For Email Spamming Guide.)
• Socks5 Proxy which is matching to the cardholders city and state (it is best to use private proxies, I use vip72)
• CCleaner & MAC Changer
1. Make a NEW USER ACCOUNT on your PC then create an EMAIL account similar to cardholder name (for example if the cardholders name is Joe Bloggs, you would want an e-mail such as JBloggs74@gmail.com ) 2. Run CCleaner 3. Change your MAC address with MAC Changer 4. Run VPN 5. Then Use SOCK5 with the SAME state where cardholder is 6. Create a Walmart account then add a gift card with max amount $50 to cart then close your browser for 1-2 hours before purchasing. 7. After 1 - 2 Hours send the gift card to yourself and trade it for BTC on Paxful or Localbitcoin. If your able to find high quality bins for this method you can cashout at least $300 -$600 btc in a day! hope you guys enjoyed ===============================================
goood

LV

fognayerku

Threads
Awards
Credits
21,114©
Cash
5$

• CCleaner & MAC Changer
COOOL

LV

Confa111

Threads
Awards
Credits
371©
Cash
0$

• CCleaner & MAC Changer
goood thanks

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.