[GET] Kristian Kumric – Phone Flipping Course ($297.00) | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

[GET] Kristian Kumric – Phone Flipping Course ($297.00)

[GET] Kristian Kumric – Phone Flipping Course ($297.00)

LV

onlynaruto

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,583©
Cash
0$
Kristian Kumric – Phone Flipping Course
[Image: U5c0lle.png]

WHAT YOU GET?
As a concept; Phone flipping is incredibly simple… You just buy a phone for less then market value, and then you resell it for a profit, BUT if I have learned anything from the thousands of comments and messages I have received, building a profitable phone flipping business is a little bit more complicated.
Which is what you are going to be learning to do in this course, you are going to be getting the exact strategies and frameworks I use to consistently source Incredible deals using online marketplaces, and then sell them for the maximum amount of profit.
Yes; my dm’s are full of people who have been making some really great profit flipping phones, but they are also full of messages from people who have tried this and are struggling to get consistent deals.
If that is you, I promise it is not because phone flipping does not work where you are from; or that there are no deals to be had. There is so many moving pieces to what makes this business model work, executing just one of them incorrectly can be the difference between buying multiple phones a day and getting 0 deals in day.
I will be the first to admit, sourcing good deals and selling them for the prices I sell them for in my videos is a bit more complicated then a 10 minute YouTube video would make it seem. The unfortunate reality is, YouTube does not reward 10 minute videos about the framework I use to negotiate deals, or step by step tutorials on how to properly pack and ship a phone.
But in my course I can do just that.

Whats Included?

The Marketplace Masterclass
The exact process I use to find profitable deals on platforms like Facebook Marketplace. I walk you through how you can price out phones in any market to determine if they are profitable; How to consistently find profitable deals, the exact offer strategy I use when buying phones, as well as the negotiating framework I used to make as much as $30,000/month on Facebook Marketplace alone.
You will also get a PDF Buying Guide that goes over what models to buy, common issues, and the time they take to sell.

Resale Masterclass
The exact sales strategy I use to sell inventory at the top of the market for the maximum amount of profit. I share a direct buyer who can buy all of your inventory, show you how to build your own network of buyers who will pay a premium for your inventory, and show you how you can use platforms like Ebay to take full control of your sales process and get the most profit for your used devices. All tied together into one process you can use to quickly and efficiently sell your inventory for the maximum amount of profit.

Repair Secrets
My Parts Suppliers (USA, Canada + Worldwide Suppliers)
Secret to $10 or less Screen Replacements (Worldwide)
Guide to Getting The Best Rates from Repair Shops
Email Template for Finding Repair Shops

Step By Step Tutorials
Step by Step Ebay Listing Process
Tracking Inventory
My Testing Process
How to Ship Phones
How to Avoid Buying Locked/Stolen Phones
Grading Guide

Original Sales Price: $297
Size: 8.79 GB
Sales Page: Link
Archive: Link

Code:

Please DO NOT LEAK my link on public,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips