Suggestion - How to create script for sending anonymous emails | Bugs & Suggestions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Suggestion How to create script for sending anonymous emails

Suggestion How to create script for sending anonymous emails

This thread represents a suggestion.
LV

Nelzman

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,870©
Cash
0$
To create a script for Sending anonymous emails with hosting, you must perform the following steps:

1. Create a hosting.

this is the hosting that I use, here you can register absolutely for any mail, which allows you to abuse the test version of hosting, which is given for 7 days.

after creating an account, go to the site in the category all services - php hosting - and there is 1 hosting that is given free of charge for 7 days.

2. after the hosting has been created, you need to download 2 files to which I will leave a link below.

INDEX-

Mailer-

3. after that, you need to upload files via ftp to the hosting.

webftp - html folder - delete index.html from this folder and fill in our index and 2 file.

4. Congratulations! You are awesome. all is ready.

Reactions: fognayerku
LV

fognayerku

Threads
Awards
Credits
21,114©
Cash
5$
To create a script for Sending anonymous emails with hosting, you must perform the following steps:

1. Create a hosting.

this is the hosting that I use, here you can register absolutely for any mail, which allows you to abuse the test version of hosting, which is given for 7 days.

after creating an account, go to the site in the category all services - php hosting - and there is 1 hosting that is given free of charge for 7 days.

2. after the hosting has been created, you need to download 2 files to which I will leave a link below.

INDEX-

Mailer-

3. after that, you need to upload files via ftp to the hosting.

webftp - html folder - delete index.html from this folder and fill in our index and 2 file.

4. Congratulations! You are awesome. all is ready.
thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.