How To Draw/Paint Any Tree - Full Masterclass With Exercises | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

How To Draw/Paint Any Tree - Full Masterclass With Exercises

How To Draw/Paint Any Tree - Full Masterclass With Exercises

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,914©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 5.37 GB | Duration: 4h 46m
Learn to create trees in different styles from sketch to artwork (digital art, pencil, watercolor, oil paint or acrylic)

What you'll learn
Learn the basic techniques and process of drawing and painting trees
Practice creating all kinds of trees to get experience with them
Learn how to break down references and draw/paint trees from them
Learn how trees work and how you can construct your own ones
Learn how to create the illusion of detail to depict foliage
Learn different techniques for creating textures for foliage and bark
Be able to draw/paint any tree from imagination while making sure it still looks realistic
Understand the whole process of how drawing/painting trees works and how you can do it
Be able to combine trees and put them in groups that look natural
Understand what you need to do to draw/paint trees in special perspectives
Learn where to put trees in your artworks and how to use them to enhance compositions
Learn to create some of the most common trees in nature

Requirements
No personal requirements, you can be a complete beginner to art
The course is flexible for all mediums, so you can choose yours (Any basic art supplies: pen and paper, a pencil, brushes, paint, canvas or a drawing tablet and drawing software)

Description
Welcome to the Trees Masterclass!As an artist, you will always encounter trees at some point.And in this course you will learn everything about drawing and painting them.In different styles, different mediums and different types of trees.It's a structured learning path with theory and practice, that you can go through at your own pace in order to build up the skill of creating any tree you like. No matter if you're doing it digitally or traditionally, only drawing or only painting.I believe this will help you a lot as an artist and I've invested a lot of time and effort into putting this course together. So we have everything covered.I'm "Duplo", I'm an experienced artist and designer from Germany. Trees have always been something that I've enjoyed drawing and painting, both traditionally since I was a kid and digitally as mainly work now.For a long time, I didn't really know what I was doing, so I struggled with creating trees that look realistic. There was often something that just looked off. And I couldn't point out a good reason why.But now, after lots of practice and research, I've discovered quite a few interesting principles, that you can rely on. They help me immensely when I create trees, and I don't even use references anymore.When drawing/painting trees, you have so many options that it's both a blessing and a curse. There are so many different trees and so many different ways of depicting them, that it can seem overwhelming.How can you depict something, that has a seemingly infinite amount of detail?How can you make sure your tree looks realistic and like a real tree?Should you always use a reference or are there ways to work around it?How can you use brushes and pencils to paint and draw all those leaves?Should you just go abstract?Are there things that all trees have in common and that you can rely on when you create your own ones?How can you make trees look natural together?And where should you place them in your compositions?These, and many other questions will be answered in this course!We will first talk about the theory of creating trees.Then I will show you how to create good basic shapes in drawing and painting.Then drawing tree trunks and branches.Followed by drawing foliage.Then drawing basic trees and after that basic conifers.Then we will draw three detailed artworks together, both with and without reference.And after that, we'll do the same thing again for painting.In the artwork section, we will create an oak tree, a birch tree, a coniferous tree/snowy pine tree, a savanna tree and an autumn tree. All in slightly different styles.In the end, there is some extra theory about creating trees in perspective and putting them in groups and compositions.That's all I could think off, and I think all you need in order to go out there and create any tree you like.You really can participate in the exercises with any medium. Doesn't matter if it's just a pencil, a digital art software, watercolors, acrylics, oil paint or pen and ink. In this course you will learn all the technical aspects of trees and universal principles for creating them.If you follow the rules and concepts of this course, you can make sure your trees look realistic.And if you follow the practice sections, you'll have the skills to make them look awesome!So, if you're interested, watch the "Introduction" and "About this course" lessons, where I explain how this course works and how you can participate.Hope you have a great day!

RAPIDGATOR
Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips