How to get free games and gift cards in a legit SE way | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

How to get free games and gift cards in a legit SE way

How to get free games and gift cards in a legit SE way

LV

joker8888

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,982©
Cash
0$
Hi, you already have seen hundreds of threads from the same guy telling the same BTC stealing method which is a total scam, but if I would tell you that there is two methods that I know to get games or gift cards for free with some SE skills. I used them for myself and didn't have to pay for anything. Those who sell games on the websites that we are gonna SE, are not giving anything to the game developers and they are forbidden to do that, but they are doing it anyways. Also, the methods that are stated below maybe already known by you or maybe not, but I didn't find anything similar in this forum, these are just simple SE methods.

First method: Find a new seller with low feedback
1.You have to find a website from which you want to SE the gift cards or games, but the website should have sellers and not be the one who sells the games. For example: websites like g2a.com , eneba.com , kinguin.com are websites with sellers, and you can select from which seller you want to buy. But if you go to such website as hrkgame.com, you will see that there is no selection from which seller you can buy the games, because the website itself is selling the games and doesn't have any other sellers on it.
2. Find the game or a gift card you want to SE. Don't forget to check that the game or gift card can be activated in your region.
3. Look for a seller that is new and has a low amount of positive feedback. As an example, I'm giving you a picture below. From the 4 sellers, only two sellers would be successful SE. I would choose the one with the lowest feedback.
[Image: L8lb0uC.png]
4. Buy the game or gift card and activate it.
5. Leave negative feedback writing that the key was not working.
6. You should get into a conversation with the seller, depending on the seller and other factors. You can get an easy refund or you can spend some time chatting with him, because some of them want proof. Depending on what you bought.
Steam CD keys:
For example: I bought a Steam CD-Key, probably the seller will ask for a screenshot of me activating it on Steam. So I would just create a new account and try activating on it and send him the screenshot. After that, he could ask me to write to Steam support asking for information about the Steam CD-Key and when it was activated. Guess what, Steam support doesn't give that information to random people. So yeah, most sellers live under the rock. So it can go two ways, you write to Steam support, get their reply that they don't give information about CD keys and send the screenshot to the seller, wait for their reply and if say the same thing again and how they want the date on when it was activated, just do a inspect element on the Steam support ticket and put some old date of when the key was activated.
Amazon gift card:
The last time I bought the gift card I didn't got any special needs from the seller. He asked me for a screenshot of activating the gift card on Amazon. So I just typed one number incorrectly and got the red message, took a screenshot and sent to him.
7.If you do everything what seller wants you to do, then it should be an easy refund for you. Many sellers don't want their feedback low, so they are willing to give you a refund for changing the feedback from negative to positive. Also, there is a timer after which the G2a support can step in, I didn't had a chance to see it, because I got the refund before them stepped in.

Second method: Bank chargeback (the last option)
1. Do everything the same like in the first method, but use Visa/Mastercard as a payment method that is from banks such as Revolut, Monese, Zen.
2. Go to your bank mobile app, click on the transaction, then click get help and you should see one of the reasons that the bought cd key is not working or something similar click it. This is how it works on Revolut, I don't know how it works on other banks but I think it is similar.
3. Fill all the needed information, and upload the screenshots of chatting with the seller and the one in which you are trying to activate the cd key.
4. Wait for the chargeback process to be completed. Depending if g2a is going to respond to it or not. It can take some time.
5. Try writing to Revolut support and asking about the chargeback process. I had luck with this and one of the agents gave me the funds ahead of the chargeback process ended.

So that's it. I mainly use the first method, the second is only the last option, like if you get on the seller who is fighting and don't want to give you the refund. Also, I would recommend researching the sellers before buying a high value game, buy a cheap game from the same seller from a different account and see what his reaction is and how everything turns out. You have better luck with Chinese sellers, they give you refunds very easily.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom