VPN - how to get unlimited privatevpn accounts for 4 days ! | Pro | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

VPN how to get unlimited privatevpn accounts for 4 days !

VPN how to get unlimited privatevpn accounts for 4 days !

LV

Iron man

beko _-
Threads
Awards
Credits
7,906©
Cash
0$
easy steps :-
1-go to this link :
you should add your real email to get activation link i use my gmail *️if you have only one gmail just put . inside your email like that craxpro@gmail.com thats your real email you used it once to get free 4 day you can use it again by add . like that c.raxpro.com and you will receive your activation link on your real email dont worry *️ its called gmail dot trick xd
2- go to your email you will find privatevpn activation link like that press and it will open and you will see you have confirmed your email

3- download privatevpn on your pc or your phone use email& pw and you can see its paid for 4 day

p.s : some people like me cant connect using private vpn countries like egypt china and arabic countries...solution is you have to download hotspotshild and using their free connect then open privatevpn and connect you can see its connected so disconnected hotspotshild and its working fine !

• Angry
Reactions: alipoor006, ghuigui10, atoman132 and 9 others
LV

kamelevil

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,756©
Cash
2$
1-go to this link : *️*️*️ Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *️*️*️
you should add your real email to get activation link i use my gmail *️️if you have only one gmail just put . inside your email like that craxpro@gmail.com thats your real email you used it once to get free 4 day you can use it again by add . like that c.raxpro.com and you will receive your activation link on your real email dont worry *️️ its called gmail dot trick xd
2- go to your email you will find privatevpn activation link like that press and it will open and you will see you have confirmed your email

View attachment 2766
3- download privatevpn on your pc or your phone use email& pw and you can see its paid for 4 day
View attachment 2765

p.s : some people like me cant connect using private vpn countries like egypt china and arabic countries...solution is you have to download hotspotshild and using their free connect then open privatevpn and connect you can see its connected so disconnected hotspotshild and its working fine !
View attachment 2767
gracias man

LV

thalesmohab

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,868©
Cash
0$
you should add your real email to get activation link i use my gmail *️️if you have only one gmail just put . inside your email like that craxpro@gmail.com thats your real email you used it once to get free 4 day you can use it again by add . like that c.raxpro.com and you will receive your activation link on your real email dont worry *️️ its called gmail dot trick xd

View attachment 2766
View attachment 2765

View attachment 2767
Thanks for sharing this topic my friend.

LV

badrsinti

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,148©
Cash
0$

View attachment 2766
View attachment 2765

View attachment 2767
gg

LV

OP404

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,904©
Cash
0$

View attachment 2766
View attachment 2765

View attachment 2767
ty

LV

spix__9

Threads
Credits
1,966©
Cash
0$

View attachment 2766
View attachment 2765

View attachment 2767
thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.