How To Hack Someone’s Telegram Account - 2017-2021 | General Hacking | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

How To Hack Someone’s Telegram Account - 2017-2021

LV

deepnet

Threads
Awards
Website
t.me
Credits
11,395©
Cash
10$
Despite the fact that Telegram Web supports different document formats, only pictures and videos are stored in the Filesystem section of the browser while using Telegram Web.

They were able to upload a malicious HTML page with the mime type of a video file “video/mp4”, which Telegram forbids. Then, utilizing Telegram servers, they may send it to the victim through an encrypted channel. The attacker may access the victim’s session data whenever the victim watches the video in a new browser tab.

The attack against Telegram is broken down into stages.

First, the attacker generates a malicious HTML file with video and other dangerous code.

The file mime type is kept in the Telegram client’s t object, and the client verifies it throughout the upload process for video or image mime types. If a match is found, the file is stored under the client’s FileSystem URI.

Because Telegram’s servers get an encrypted version of the file, it is possible to alter the mime type to “video/mp4” and bypass the client restriction.

To prevent detection, the malicious document mime type is encrypted and sent to the Telegram server.

The final result is a perfect malware file that seems like a movie but contains a malicious payload:

It will be downloaded to your browser’s memory and stored under web.telegram.org . The user must open the video in a new tab and navigate to it from there to access the resource at the FileSystem URI underneath the web.telegram.org URI.

A new tab opens up access to the victim’s local storage data, allowing the attacker to take control of his accounts.

DEMO:
Note: I don’t encourage any Illegal Activities, Any type of use of this method will solely be your responsibility.
Note: Shared for Educational purposes only!
Note: I don’t own the trick nor have I found it.

This works for the old version which can be switched I guess.

Reactions: darkerflash1212, Sitysboyindia, Virgil25 and 2 others
LV

gangster858

Threads
Awards
Credits
652©
Cash
3$
Despite the fact that Telegram Web supports different document formats, only pictures and videos are stored in the Filesystem section of the browser while using Telegram Web.

They were able to upload a malicious HTML page with the mime type of a video file “video/mp4”, which Telegram forbids. Then, utilizing Telegram servers, they may send it to the victim through an encrypted channel. The attacker may access the victim’s session data whenever the victim watches the video in a new browser tab.

First, the attacker generates a malicious HTML file with video and other dangerous code.
View attachment 11568
The file mime type is kept in the Telegram client’s t object, and the client verifies it throughout the upload process for video or image mime types. If a match is found, the file is stored under the client’s FileSystem URI.
View attachment 11570
Because Telegram’s servers get an encrypted version of the file, it is possible to alter the mime type to “video/mp4” and bypass the client restriction.

To prevent detection, the malicious document mime type is encrypted and sent to the Telegram server.

The final result is a perfect malware file that seems like a movie but contains a malicious payload:
View attachment 11572
It will be downloaded to your browser’s memory and stored under web.telegram.org . The user must open the video in a new tab and navigate to it from there to access the resource at the FileSystem URI underneath the web.telegram.org URI.

A new tab opens up access to the victim’s local storage data, allowing the attacker to take control of his accounts.

DEMO: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Note: I don’t encourage any Illegal Activities, Any type of use of this method will solely be your responsibility.
hyy

LV

hacker1309

Threads
Credits
615©
Cash
0$
mmmm

View attachment 11568
View attachment 11570

View attachment 11572

mmmmmm

LV

butticciveronica

Threads
Credits
99©
Cash
0$

View attachment 11568
View attachment 11570

View attachment 11572

Thanks

LV

lvcha666

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,302©
Cash
0$

View attachment 11568
文件 mime 类型保存在 Telegram 客户端的 t 对象中,客户端在整个视频或图像 mime 类型的上传过程中对其进行验证。如果找到匹配项,则该文件将存储在客户端的 FileSystem URI 下。
View attachment 11570
由于 Telegram 的服务器获得文件的加密版本,因此可以将 MIME 类型更改为“video/mp4”并绕过客户端限制。

为防止检测,恶意文档 mime 类型被加密并发送到 Telegram 服务器。

最终结果是一个完美的恶意软件文件,它看起来像一部电影,但包含恶意负载:
View attachment 11572
它将被下载到浏览器的内存中并存储在web.telegram.org 下。用户必须在新选项卡中打开视频并从那里导航到它以访问web.telegram.org URI下的 FileSystem URI 处的资源。

一个新选项卡打开了对受害者本地存储数据的访问权限,允许攻击者控制他的帐户。

演示:*** 隐藏文本:不能引用。***
注意:我不鼓励任何非法活动,任何类型的使用此方法将完全由您负责。
注意:仅用于教育目的共享!
注意:我不拥有这个技巧,也没有找到它。

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.