HOW TO MAKE 100$ PER PHONE BY RENTING IT AS PROXY | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

HOW TO MAKE 100$ PER PHONE BY RENTING IT AS PROXY

HOW TO MAKE 100$ PER PHONE BY RENTING IT AS PROXY

LV

Younesx01

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,128©
Cash
0$
Hello everyone, today I will share with you how to earn 50$-100$ per phone you have by renting it as a proxy - 4G proxies or Creating your own proxy and using it to save money

1. How to create a 4G proxy

You can not do this on iPhones, it only works on Android mobiles

Creating a proxy is simple and straight-forward, let me share with you which services you can use and how to use them:

1- For personal use and small business

https://iproxy.online/

For iproxy you just need a phone with 1gb-2gb ram at least, you can just go to your local store and buy a bunch of used phones, they will cost around 30$-50$ depending on where you live

Setting it up is straight-forward you just pay 6$-10$ per month for each phone on their site and after that you download their phone application and turn it on [I recommend you read their guide and watch some YouTube videos]

After setting everything up you have the option on their website to rent your proxy which you can get connected to other people
For me personally, i rent it to other people I know from EU, or you can just sell your phone proxy to people here .

r/make_money_online_new - HOW TO MAKE 100$ PER PHONE BY RENTING IT AS PROXY

Your phone proxy farm should look something like this:

Note: This is image taken from google

For me personally, I use iproxy cuz it's cheaper, but I know for a fact that big agencies who have a lot of clients use proxidize

2- For business use and big orders

https://proxidize.com/

with proxidize you do not have to buy mobiles, they offer a solution for this with a software, they offer a full kit:
5 kit devices for 500$ and the monthly subscription plan is $99/month [This is some crazy shit no one will buy this for a fact, unless you are rich ma man]

For me I don't think I will ever use this service unless I have a ton amount of clients, but I left this here as an option for people with big budget and enough knowledge with proxies

Your setup using proxidize should look something like this:

if you are looking for a cheap alternative check our TUTORIAL HERE

2. Earning from your 4G proxy
You can rent people your proxy by GB:
- I see a lot of famous websites offer 1 GB for 20$!!!!
- 10$ per day which is crazy expensive
You can easily sell to people in any other place for way cheaper than this
My SIM card plan offered me 20GB per month and it costs me 15$, if I rented 1 GB for 5$ I earn around 100$ from that whole thing
I am earning from it, if you take this seriously you will have a passive income in no time

3. Using proxies for your own work
Man I can't tell you how much money I saved through this, plus a lot of proxy sites do not have the "split-wifi" option which can save you a lot of data usage, they do this to make use their GB way faster than normal
Using my own proxies now I can track how much I am really using, plus I have my own private proxy that no one else will use, I guarantee you this will be an investment for everything you do

4. You have over 50k+ IPs to use
By just pressing turn off/on the airplane mode on your phone you switch your 4G IP:
- turn off/on the airplane mode for 1 min to switch your IP
- If you are living in a populated area you can get more than 50k+ IPs, and you can keep rotating forever

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.