Suggestion - HOW TO VERIFY YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT NEVER GET LIMITED AGAIN | Bugs & Suggestions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Suggestion HOW TO VERIFY YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT NEVER GET LIMITED AGAIN

Suggestion HOW TO VERIFY YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT NEVER GET LIMITED AGAIN

This thread represents a suggestion.
LV

ChutKaPyaasaDarinda

Threads
Credits
232©
Cash
0$
The Free Method:
As I have heard, you can verify your PayPal account for free and not get limited. The steps on how to do that are below:
1. Install any VPN and connect to Canada.
2. Clear your history and all of the cookies.
3. Make a Canadian PayPal account using a proper address, use this: https://fake-it.ws/ca/
4. Verify the email and make sure to use a Canadian phone number.
Free Alternatives for the phone number:
Install on your phone the app called Talkaton or TextNow, both worked pretty well for me. I had to use a VPN on my phone number to make those apps worked, one called ThunderVPN.
Paid Alternatives for the phone number:
https://smspva.com/ or any other SMS Verification Service. - costs around 0.5$, more or less.
The Paid Method:
1. You don't need a VPN for this one, you can use your own IP address if you have a dynamic one and you haven't connected to another PayPal Account.
2. Make sure to clean the history and the cookies as well.
3. You can set the PayPal to be in your own country, verifying it with a cheap SIM from your local store or as I mentioned earlier, with any SMS Verification Service.
4. Make sure to note down the name and the address used for the PayPal account because you will need it later.
5. After creating and verifying the account, what you are going to do is go to https://www.secondeyesolution.su/ and buy yourself documents to verify your account.
6. What I did is bought only the National Identity Card and I have used a template to create my proof of address, you can find that all over the internet.
7. Also, you should definitely buy a VCC or VBA to verify your account, don't recommend buying from them since they are expensive - you can find other alternatives in other forums that allow VCC selling.
With that said, you got your Strong PayPal account ready to go, and it costed you between 30$ up to 75$, depends if you were lazy and wanted to outsource to work or no.
If my Personal Guide helped you, make sure to leave a LIKE, thank you.

LV

PERCBEAR

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,494©
Cash
0$
they log you out and ask you to receive a call to open your account, in order for this to work you should own a phone number smsvpa aint workin for that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.