IELTS Reading Pro: Strategies to Attain Band 9.0 Success | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

IELTS Reading Pro: Strategies to Attain Band 9.0 Success

IELTS Reading Pro: Strategies to Attain Band 9.0 Success

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,770©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 38 Lectures ( 5h 53m ) | Size: 3.9 GB
Master IELTS Reading with Expert Strategies - Achieve 9.0 Bands! Boost Speed, Accuracy, and Critical Analysis Skills.
What you'll learn
Master Reading Skills: Unlock advanced reading techniques that make understanding complex texts a breeze.
Score IELTS Band 8.0-9.0: Nail the IELTS Reading section with targeted lessons and practice, ensuring you reach the top band score.
Think Critically: Develop sharp thinking and analysis skills, essential not just for exams but for real-world applications.
Time Management Confidence: Learn effective time management, so you can tackle questions with ease and boost your overall exam confidence.

Requirements
No Prior Requirements! This course is designed for learners of all levels, with no specific prerequisites. Whether you're a beginner looking to build a solid foundation in reading skills or an experienced reader aiming to refine your techniques, this course welcomes you.

Description
Boost Your IELTS Reading Score with Teacher Jamie - an experienced IELTS teacher with 10 years of expertise. Dive into my exceptional IELTS Reading Pro: Strategies to Attain Band 9.0 Success course, where I have achieved a perfect 9.0! What makes my guidance stand out?- INSTANTLY BOOST YOUR SCORE: Over the years, I've guided countless students worldwide, both in-person and online, to remarkable success. Consistently, my students have witnessed substantial improvements in their Reading scores following the course. Even those starting at a 5.5 level have achieved a remarkable leap to 7.0, and students initially scoring between 6.0-6.5 have soared to an impressive 8.5 within just one month of the course. I'm confident that you can achieve similar results with my course.-  UNIQUE METHODS: Discover exclusive techniques for each question type. Join the top 10% of students who understand the examiner's approach, leaving the rest behind.- MASTER CHALLENGING TYPES: Dive into the first 7 instructional clips of our IELTS Reading course, where you'll experience a guided, step-by-step approach for every Reading challenge imaginable. From Note Completion to Answering Questions, Heading Matching, Matching Information, Matching Names, True False Not Given, Summary Completion, Yes No Not Given, and more – we've got you covered!- ALL LEVELS WELCOME: Even a 4.0-4.5 level can master strategies for easy-scoring questions.Don't settle—elevate your IELTS Reading with my outstanding course.

Reactions: the red dead guy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.