If You Were To Start All Over... | Questions | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

If You Were To Start All Over...

If You Were To Start All Over...

LV

finnroth09

Threads
Credits
726©
Cash
0$
I'm not starting over, but I am just starting. For those of you whom have done this for a while, looking back in time is there anything you wish you'd have done or focused on more? I was recently taken advantage of by one of the companies that is frequently listed upon this site. Because of that, I figured I'd come here to try and figure out how I can make things right with this company. If you are wondering which company it may be... All I'm gonna say is that not too long ago they supposedly tried to launch two giant dicks in "outer space." One was the craft, and the other was inside the craft. Apart from what you wish you'd have done or focused on more, what would you have not done or spent so much time jacking with thinking it would pay off? What tools are best to use for this type of job from start to finish? Also, where might I find the best tutorial to watch or read? I feel like I've got enough intelligence to make sure this is handled properly. My only thing is that there is so much out there I don't honestly know where to start, what works, and what doesn't work. If someone is willing to point me, or even give me a little push, in the right direction... I would be very grateful, and even be willing to part ways with some of what I hope to find along this journey. Literally, they hurt me bad. Now it's time for me to take action.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.