INDEPTH TUTORIAL ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH ONLINE PIMPING, WORKING, USING PINTEREST AND OTHER TOOLS, 2023 SUMMER | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

INDEPTH TUTORIAL ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH ONLINE PIMPING, WORKING, USING PINTEREST AND OTHER TOOLS, 2023 SUMMER

INDEPTH TUTORIAL ABOUT MAKING MONEY WITH ONLINE PIMPING, WORKING, USING PINTEREST AND OTHER TOOLS, 2023 SUMMER

LV

og365

Threads
Awards
Credits
887©
Cash
0$
Hey,

Here is a pdf book for free If anybody is interested in getting into online pimping.

Use it as you wish :)

INTRODUCTION​

I was introduced to eWhoring through HF, I was fascinated by it and from the past 3 years I have been testing and experimenting with building autopilot systems to make money eWhoring.

In the next couple of pages, I am going to share with you one of my private methods that I have found through my experiments. I have been earning

$500 per week with it on autopilot (not doing anything) but a beginner can expect earning around $200-300 per week from it.

it is an unsaturated method I have used to setup an autopilot system of earning $2000 per

week. A newbie can realistically expect earning $100-250 per day (in PayPal, Cashapp, Venmo or Amazon Gift Card) on autopilot.

I will recommend you to read this thread carefully and not skip any word, it has everything you need to get started. You will have confusions if you not read it completely. You will need an eWhoring pack to get started, you can easily find many free ones on HF.

STEP#1: SETUP PROFILE​

To get started firstly you will create an account at Pinterest. Enter your email, choose password and write 24, 25 or 26 in age. Make sure you verify the email after creating the Pinterest account.

Choose “Female” and click “Next”.

Choose English and United States and click “Next”.

Now you will be asked to choose 3 categories, choose “Health and Fitness”, “Women’s Fashion” and “Hair and Beauty” and click “Next”.

Now you will be presented some girly topics and asked to pick any 5.

Choose any 5 topics an average girl would be interested in; you can even choose the ones you like. After that click “Done”.

Now wait a few seconds while they are building a home page related to the interests you selected. After you are presented with a home page, click the blank profile picture button in the corner

Now click on the pencil icon in the profile page (clicking it will lead you to

“Edit Profile” page)

You now have to edit your profile. It should look realistic, it should not look professional, and it will look fake if you use a name of a famous girl or picture of a very hot girl. Your profile should not look like a spam account.

STEP#2: CREATING BOARDS​

Now you will create a board. A Pinterest board is a collection where users save specific pins. Each board has its own independent theme or purpose.

To create a board, go to your profile page.

Click on the Plus button and click “Create board”

Now you have to give your board a name, give it a name according to what you are going to share in it. You can start by creating a board with name “Hot Girls” (you will be sharing pictures of hot girls in this board)​

After clicking “Create” an empty board will be created. Click on the Pencil button to go to “Edit your board” page.​

Now you will have to give it a short description, choose “Entertainment” as category and click “Save” button.​

Make sure you have at least 8 boards with different topics, like “Hot Girls”, “Boobs”, “Relationship”, “Nasty Quotes”, etc.

Examples:

STEP#3: PINNING​

Now after you have created a board you need content (pins) in it.

Below is an example of a board with good content:​

The best part of Pinterest is that you not have to create any content yourself, you have to "curate" it (the concept of Pinterest is about collection rather than creation) meaning just have to find the best content related to your board and add it to the board.​

To find pictures of girls, simply search “girls”

To re-pin, simply click on a picture you like and click “Save” button.

You will be asked to choose a board, click on the one you want to re-pin to.

Finding content to pin from is easy in Pinterest, if you like a picture, just scroll down and under “More like this” you will see ton of related content.

Now you have to create a text file for each of your boards and add links of pins relevant to the board to them.

So, if you have 6 boards create 6 text files like this:​

The goal is to do 50 RePins per week therefore 2400 per year. So, you have to divide (with ratio of importance) those 2400 pins in the 6 text files.

For example, the boards “Boobs”, “Booty”, “Hot girls” are more important as they will get more horny men traffic than the boards “Cute stuff”, “Nasty quotes”, “Relationship goals”

All you have to do is to right-click on the Pins you like, click “Copy Link Location” and paste it to Notepad.

I know it is really time consuming, I have ta gift for you in the bonus section in the end of the eBook :)

I have shown you how to pin just to explain you how Pinterest works but doing so manually will be far too time consuming and it will be hard to manage multiple accounts.

So, you need to automate it with a social media automation software. You can use Followliker or Jarvee. I personally use Jarvee because it’s the only bot that is very up to date and works flawlessly with Pinterest.

I have tried multiple cracked versions of Jarvee before and will not recommend using them, they are mostly outdated and many features not work, and there are many flaws as they do not receive updates. Also, after installing a cracked version Jarvee will not let you try the trial in the same PC, so save time and try real Jarvee.

Jarvee costs $30/month for automating up to 10 accounts but the return of investment makes it worth it as each account has potential make you $100+ per month.

1. Go to - http://bit.ly/jarvee_trial

(No credit card or phone verification required for trial)

After downloading, go to “Social Profiles” and click on “Add Profile”.

Now click on “Add Profile” below Pinterest icon.

Now you need to enter details of your Pinterest profile. Simply enter your email and password and click on “Verify Account”.

(Because Pinterest website asks for email and password while logging in, make sure you enter your email instead of username in the software.)

After you click verify account it will check if the account is valid

And if the login details you entered are correct, it will show “Valid”.

Now go to “Tools” and click on the account name.

Now go to “RePin” and click on board name

Depending on the board add RePin times per day and days of week.

For example, if you want to only post once a week in the board choose “1” in RePin times per day and choose only Sunday in days of week to operate.

If you want to post 10 times per week, add “2” in RePin times per day and choose any 5 days of the week.

After this go to “Sources” tab, tick “Repin from a provided list of Pins” option, add list of pins from the text file of the board and click “Add pins’

STEP#4: FOLLOW/UNFOLLOW STRATEGY

This step involves following and unfollowing users. The logic behind this is simple, when you follow someone he is notified about your follow and chances are he will follow back if is interested in your content.

The strategy is to find boards that are mostly followed by men and follow the followers of the board. It is not necessary that the board is related to sex or women – it just needs be a board with topic (any) that interests men, therefore has mostly men followers.

Here are “Follow” settings that you need to simply copy:

In “User Filters” set the settings as below and in the textbox for invalid words add text from here https://pastebin.com/raw/1yXxJXZH - it is a list of top 1000 girls names. This is a way to avoid the bot following females.

Now go to “Follow Sources” tab, tick “Follow friends of target boards” and add links of Pinterest boards with a topic (e.g. cigars, cars, golf, etc.) that men are interested in (so there are more male followers in the board).

Check this for such topics that are manly and will have more male followers: cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a6444/things-men-think-are-manly/

After this go to “Unfollow” settings and add settings as below.

After adding settings for follow and unfollow, click on the “Status” switch button (of both Follow tool and Unfollow tool) and start it.

STEP#5: MONEY MAKING​

Now you are going to sell your ewhore pack on Pinterest saying that you are selling your nudes. You are not going to sell them manually, but will sell them on autopilot :) You can start focusing on money making after your board reaches around 2000-3000 followers.

To do this I will recommend creating a board centered around your ewhore girl with title like “My private pictures”, “My own pics”, etc. You can create it​

in the beginning while creating your other boards. In this board you can

add your non-nude pictures (you can get banned for posting a nudie)

TO START SELLING:

Make an account on a payment gateway site like rocketr.net, sellfy.com, selly.gg, payhip.com, etc. (This tutorial will use rocketr.net as example)

Go to this link https://rocketr.net/seller/settings/payments and connect your PayPal account.

Now go to https://rocketr.net/seller/products/add and click on “File download”

Fill the information

Upload your pack

Set a price, you can set a price from $10 to $27.

Tick “Show PinIt button” and click “Add product”

It will look like this, click on “Pin it” button.

Click on the picture of the girl that looks better

Save it to the board “My own pics :)” and other boards it is relevant to.

(for example, if it is a booty pic save it to board “My own pics”, “Hot girls” and “Booty” so it will get attention of the followers of multiple boards.​

Now it is successfully saved, click on “See it now” if you want to see it.

Because your boards have a lot of followers/traffic from horny guys there will be many people that will click on button and buy :) Even if just 20

people buy it and you are selling it for $27 then its $540 profit! You can post a pin selling nudes once a week (posting it daily would be spammy).

The rocketr.net button is also visible when they put the curser on the pic.

To inspire you here are some of my earnings:​

LOOKING TO EARN MORE?

If you go to the HF eWhoring section and sort by replies all the threads

You will see the top two threads are by me, this means that what you have just read is the most popular eWhoring method ever posted in HF history.

The upside to this is that I have received tons of messages of gratitude from members that have earned from this method, they have helped me evolve this method by giving me their insights that has helped me update the eBook and also increase my earnings.

The downside is that I have noticed an increase in the competition in this method. It has not been completely saturated as I am still earning along with many of others that are in contact with me.

If you are looking for a completely unsaturated autopilot method and instead of earning $300 per week want to earn $1500+ per week here is my private method - https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=6094411

This time I have kept it super exclusive to avoid competition and saturation.

I only launch a paid eBook once in 1-2 years so you can expect the best from me. The 2 eBooks I have offered in past include a positive review from

Theocritus (HF’ most trusted and brutally honest reviewer), and even a positive review from a HF staff member (which is rare thing).

BONUSES#1:

One of the time-consuming tasks in this method is to collect the links of pins to in the “Repin from a provided list of Pins” for different boards in Jarvee.

I have collected pins (links) for you for three important board topics

1.) https://pastebin.com/raw/b3nMYpwb - Contains 500 pins links

You can use this content to create a board called: Hot Girls, Hot Women, Beautiful Women, Sexy Content, etc.

---

2.) https://pastebin.com/raw/T2cD30ys - Contains 350 pins links

You can use this content to create a board called: Boobs, Bra/Bikinis, etc.

---

3.) https://pastebin.com/raw/bgt8gXvM - Contains 500 pins links

You can use this content to create a board called: Couple goals, Relationship goals, etc.

This does not mean that you not have to collect any content yourself, as what I have provided is only for 3 boards – you have to collect rest of it yourself.

Also, you have to mix what I collected with what you collected, for example add 200 pins of yours in the list of 500 I provided.

Also, a tip to easily find content is to add “/visual-search/” in the end of the URL of any post/pin you like. Doing do you will easily find more pins that are visually similar.

After this to mix pin collected my me and the pins collected by you, go to - https://onlinerandomtools.com/shuffle-lines - add the links in “lines”, click “Reshuffle lines” and click “Copy to clipboard” from the shuffled lines.

BONUS#2:

One of the members I gave this eBook to reported earning $200 per day

(which is much more than how much I normally earn with it as I make $500 per week with this method). He gave me his insights on how he did it.

When I asked him, he said that he has no problem if his insights are published in the updated version of this eBook. His method is complex (not​

for beginners), I have personally not tried it as it is time consuming as well.

He said he made use of “Group boards” feature of Pinterest.​

You can invite more contributors to your board and make it a group board.

What he did was he followed a lot of accounts (that posted related content and had a good number of followers) and invited those accounts that followed back.​

When someone joins your board, it is visible in the list of boards on his/her profile so you may also get traffic from their followers.

He also messaged many men accounts (with good followers) and social engineered them into joining some of their groups (this is not easy and I will not recommend it to a newbie).

Along with this what did was:

He had 10 Pinterest girls accounts (in Jarvee), all accounts had different names and pics (he was using 10 different eWhoring packs). He created a board with name “Content sellers” (he told me not to mention the exact

name), and invited the other 9 accounts to it. He started posting non-nude pictures (with an auto-buy link) from the 10 different accounts.

This created a board that looked like a place where you can choose a girl you like and buy her nudes. But the buyers were unaware of the fact whatever girl he chose, the money will go to the same person.

This sounds simple but is not as easy as it sounds – I will honestly not recommend this to a beginner – the reason I mentioned it was to give you an example of how you can twist ideas/methods for your advantage.

Thank you for reading this eBook, if you ever make money from this method let me know, it always gives me a pleasant feeling to hear someone has benefited from what I shared. I will not ask you to post a screenshot of your earnings on the thread or anything like that.

Have a nice day!

Reactions: fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.