Method/Tut - EBook/Course - 400$ A Day Money Magnet Method of 2023 | CraxTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut EBook/Course [Leaked] Hq 400$ a day Case Study of Email marketing

LV

WiseMonk

Threads
Awards
Credits
9,566©
Cash
0$

I am not a professional copywriter, so you will find a lot of mistakes and lack of professional touch in this e-book. But I have not made this e-book for sale, it is just a blackhat exclusive and it is to inform you my EXACT blueprint which I am using to make $400/day with only 5 minutes of work. Yes! Exactly 5 minutes of work is making me $400/Daily. I could not dare to write this e-book until and unless this success is continuous, but after confirming my success on 10thday, I am going to write it this e-book. Yes, this is the 10th day and I am making same amount consistently i.e. $400/day at an average. It is 1.25 A.M and I am so much excited to begin this e-book to inform you people about my success and method. The method which you can use again and again. First of all, it is a spamming method. Yes spamming! If you are afraid of spamming then do not read further, you will waste your time. But,if you can dare to take risk, then money is not away from you. Few weeks back, I found a thread on blackhatworld forum where a member was selling a list of 100K emails with complete personal details, like name, postal address, zip and IP address etc. in text files, but no one knows, about which niche those emails belong to. On the other hand, the text files were containing too many duplicate records. I removed all the duplicate records and here are unique 96887 records. Click here to Get files containing over 1m+ Emails in niches like Adult, Dating, Fitness, Gambling, Gaming, Health, Hosting, MMO - Work at Home, Online Shopping, Weight-Loss. I thought about doing a sort of experiment with those emails just a week ago and today I am making 400$ a Day.

• Worked
Reactions: Jonesanna, sam03, tmhkac and 3 others
LV

Madara_71

Threads
Awards
Credits
12,096©
Cash
0$
th

I am not a professional copywriter, so you will find a lot of mistakes and lack of professional touch in this e-book. But I have not made this e-book for sale, it is just a blackhat exclusive and it is to inform you my EXACT blueprint which I am using to make $400/day with only 5 minutes of work. Yes! Exactly 5 minutes of work is making me $400/Daily. I could not dare to write this e-book until and unless this success is continuous, but after confirming my success on 10thday, I am going to write it this e-book. Yes, this is the 10th day and I am making same amount consistently i.e. $400/day at an average. It is 1.25 A.M and I am so much excited to begin this e-book to inform you people about my success and method. The method which you can use again and again. First of all, it is a spamming method. Yes spamming! If you are afraid of spamming then do not read further, you will waste your time. But,if you can dare to take risk, then money is not away from you. Few weeks back, I found a thread on blackhatworld forum where a member was selling a list of 100K emails with complete personal details, like name, postal address, zip and IP address etc. in text files, but no one knows, about which niche those emails belong to. On the other hand, the text files were containing too many duplicate records. I removed all the duplicate records and here are unique 96887 records. Click here to Get files containing over 1m+ Emails in niches like Adult, Dating, Fitness, Gambling, Gaming, Health, Hosting, MMO - Work at Home, Online Shopping, Weight-Loss. I thought about doing a sort of experiment with those emails just a week ago and today I am making 400$ a Day.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LV

madkobs1242

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,147©
Cash
0$

Kos sher dash?

LV

PxppadaN9N3Cxcca

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,337©
Cash
0$

Hmmm thanks let’s seee

LV

leakboy12

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,410©
Cash
0$

Thanks for sharing

LV

tmhkac

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,199©
Cash
0$

thanks you

LV

tmhkac

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,199©
Cash
0$

great

LV

Rachitdd

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,471©
Cash
0$

Okayyy

LV

dirtydeed

Threads
Awards
Credits
9,905©
Cash
0$

Thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.