MIX - NEW 2021 WIN UP TO $300 IN FREE LITECOIN [1LTC=181.75$ +3.42% Today] | Freebie | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

MIX NEW 2021 WIN UP TO $300 IN FREE LITECOIN [1LTC=181.75$ +3.42% Today]

Mixed Combolist of various domains/countries.
LV

dolfina

Threads
Awards
Credits
439©
Cash
0$
Explanation :
WIN UP TO $300 IN FREE LITECOIN [1LTC=181.75$ +3.42% today] :
-every hour you can do a roulette and get free bitcoins depending on the number you get, when you have a new account the prizes will be like this (if it has not changed since) : https://ibb.co/QbDVQ4c
-You can get the bonus on this roulette if you play the "MULTIPLY" game (i'll talk about this later) but i advice you to nogt play it it is so risky and you can lose all your money in seconds
each time you reach 100% you get some bonus.
-BE CAREFUL, VERY RISKY GAME, basically you gamble on numbers and as you know gambeling is always risky and you'll be the loser anyway, so don't do this a lot or you will lose all the money you've gathered
-EARN BY REFERRAL just copy this explanation and edit my link bellow to your link and share it everywhere.
You can use my link to CREATE A ACCOUNT "as a thank you" :

[/REPLY]

ENJOY !

Reactions: Alabee
LV

jhon0078

Threads
Credits
1,083©
Cash
0$
Explicação:
GANHE ATÉ $ 300 EM LITECOIN GRÁTIS [1LTC=181,75$ +3,42% hoje] :
-a cada hora você pode fazer uma roleta e ganhar bitcoins grátis dependendo do número que você conseguir, quando você tiver uma nova conta os prêmios serão assim (se não mudou desde então): https://ibb.co/QbDVQ4c
-Você pode obter o bônus nesta roleta se jogar o jogo "MULTIPLICAR" (falarei sobre isso mais tarde), mas aconselho você a não jogar, é muito arriscado e você pode perder todo o seu dinheiro em segundos
cada vez que você atinge 100%, você ganha algum bônus.
-TENHA CUIDADO, JOGO MUITO ARRISCADO, basicamente você aposta em números e, como você sabe, jogar é sempre arriscado e você será o perdedor de qualquer maneira, então não faça isso muito ou perderá todo o dinheiro que juntou
-GANHE POR REFERÊNCIA, basta copiar esta explicação e editar meu link abaixo para o seu link e compartilhá-lo em todos os lugares.
Você pode usar meu link para CRIAR UMA CONTA "como agradecimento":

[/RESPONDER]

DESFRUTAR !
ótimo muito obrigado

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.