Method/Tut - Re: Assistance/Mentor Needed | CraxTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut Re: Assistance/Mentor Needed

Method/Tut Re: Assistance/Mentor Needed

LV

mrtallnfantastic

PRO Member
Crax Cloud
Threads
Awards
Credits
1,929©
Cash
0$
Hello All. I am new here and trying to learn the software programs like SilverBullet. I have watched a lot of videos about how to set it up but I need an firm understanding as to what does it do exactly. I am trying to do this for Gift Cards. I see a lot of people post the CONFIGS for the software but I need some assistance to have a clear understanding as to what I am doing. If there is a video or guide that I did not see, please enlighten me. Additionally, If anyone would be so kind as to message me directly to answer my questions on this would be even better. Thank you guys and Im happy to be a part of the community.

Link:

LV

Xddddispss

Threads
Awards
Credits
8,013©
Cash
0$
I w
Hello All. I am new here and trying to learn the software programs like SilverBullet. I have watched a lot of videos about how to set it up but I need an firm understanding as to what does it do exactly. I am trying to do this for Gift Cards. I see a lot of people post the CONFIGS for the software but I need some assistance to have a clear understanding as to what I am doing. If there is a video or guide that I did not see, please enlighten me. Additionally, If anyone would be so kind as to message me directly to answer my questions on this would be even better. Thank you guys and Im happy to be a part of the community.

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
I will dm you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.