Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR | Hacking Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR

Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR

LV

miniclipid.king

Threads
Awards
Website
businessethicsofficial.blogspot.com
Credits
5,730©
Cash
0$
[FREE][CPU & GPU] Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR & more - Web Panel

Silent Crypto Miner Builder

After being in development for a very long time and after having been remade multiple times, this unified miner of my ETH and XMR miners is finally ready for release.

SilentCryptoMiner

A free CPU & GPU (AMD & Nvidia) crypto silent miner with support for creating multiple miners in one. I will always try to update it for new forks and changes.

Main Features:
  • Native & .NET - Miner installer/injector and watchdog coded in C#, Shellcode loader/injector coded in C, miner requires .NET Framework 4.5
  • Shellcode - All .NET C# parts are converted into Shellcode and injected using a native C loader, can be disabled
  • Injection (Silent/Hidden) - Hide miner behind another process like explorer.exe, conhost.exe, svchost.exe and others
  • Idle Mining - Can be configured to mine at different CPU and GPU usages or not at all while computer is or isn't in use
  • Stealth - Pauses the miner and clears the GPU memory while any of the programs in the "Stealth Targets" option are open
  • Watchdog - Monitors the miner file and replaces the file if removed and starts it if the injected miner is closed down
  • Multiple Miners - Can create multiple miners to run at the same time, for example one XMR (CPU) miner and one ETH (GPU) miner
  • CPU & GPU Mining - Can mine on Both CPU and GPU (Nvidia & AMD)
  • Bypass Windows Defender - Can add exclusions into Windows Defender to avoid being detected
  • Process Killer - Constantly checks for any programs in the "Kill Targets" list and kills them if found
  • Remote Configuration - Can get the miner settings remotely from a specified URL every 100 minutes
  • Web Panel Support - Has support for monitoring and configuring all the miners efficiently in an online web panel

Link: 👇

• Worked
Reactions: SilentMoves9host, hexacon, anno12 and 1 other person
LV

futee

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,019©
Cash
0$
[FREE][CPU & GPU] Silent Crypto Miner Builder - ETH, ETC, XMR & more - Web Panel

After being in development for a very long time and after having been remade multiple times, this unified miner of my ETH and XMR miners is finally ready for release.

View attachment 93239

A free CPU & GPU (AMD & Nvidia) crypto silent miner with support for creating multiple miners in one. I will always try to update it for new forks and changes.

Main Features:
  • Native & .NET - Miner installer/injector and watchdog coded in C#, Shellcode loader/injector coded in C, miner requires .NET Framework 4.5
  • Shellcode - All .NET C# parts are converted into Shellcode and injected using a native C loader, can be disabled
  • Injection (Silent/Hidden) - Hide miner behind another process like explorer.exe, conhost.exe, svchost.exe and others
  • Idle Mining - Can be configured to mine at different CPU and GPU usages or not at all while computer is or isn't in use
  • Stealth - Pauses the miner and clears the GPU memory while any of the programs in the "Stealth Targets" option are open
  • Watchdog - Monitors the miner file and replaces the file if removed and starts it if the injected miner is closed down
  • Multiple Miners - Can create multiple miners to run at the same time, for example one XMR (CPU) miner and one ETH (GPU) miner
  • Bypass Windows Defender - Can add exclusions into Windows Defender to avoid being detected
  • Process Killer - Constantly checks for any programs in the "Kill Targets" list and kills them if found
  • Remote Configuration - Can get the miner settings remotely from a specified URL every 100 minutes
  • Web Panel Support - Has support for monitoring and configuring all the miners efficiently in an online web panel

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
cheers mate

LV

Brainsomers

Threads
Awards
Credits
23,271©
Cash
0$

View attachment 93239

Main Features:

sdfsdfsadfsadfd

LV

Alert_boss_arrived

Threads
Awards
Credits
4,005©
Cash
0$

View attachment 93239

Main Features:

Hiiiiiii

LV

Massyach

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,245©
Cash
0$

View attachment 93239

Main Features:

Thanks

LV

Nht

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,366©
Cash
0$

View attachment 93239

Main Features:

Good bro

LV

crass420

Threads
Awards
Website
www.AnarchistAsylum.com
Credits
9,885©
Cash
0$

View attachment 93239

Main Features:

thanks

LV

chapulin45

Threads
Awards
Credits
13,188©
Cash
3$

View attachment 93239

Main Features:

tyyyyyyyyyyy

LV

JrSoundCar

Threads
Awards
Credits
9,266©
Cash
0$
3834u93248234

View attachment 93239

Main Features:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips