NSFW - Tinder Traffic Method, Increase 1,200 Snapchat Every Day | Leaks | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

NSFW Tinder Traffic Method, Increase 1,200 Snapchat Every Day

LV

juanshoutian6

Threads
Awards
Credits
2,261©
Cash
0$
1: Download the LDPlayer emulator on the PC. Select the multi-open mode, I opened 6 windows. If your PC is running well, you can open more windows.
2. Use the 911Proxy residential IP to change your network environment so that you will not be affected by the shadow ban when logging in to your account.
3. Log in to your account and start matching. Then download an auto-clicker, install it into your LDPlayer emulator, and let the account automatically match. When you match a lot of people, don't worry about responding. After waiting for a while. You tell them again to add your Snapchat.
If you have a Tinder blue V mark account, more people will join your Snapchat, which makes them believe you are a real girl.

Repeat this method every day and you will make a lot of money. I made $2,700 in three days, depending on your ability to sell on Snapchat.

Note: If the tinder account of one of the LDPlayer emulator windows is disabled, please delete which window and create a new one. This will prevent your new account from being repeatedly banned.

E-Whoring technology sharing channel. Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/YVl8zcC2yQBlMDc1

FTUBQJS2JM  JAA0J

Reactions: pammywilson08 and ZAGREB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.