Method/Tut - Uber Eat Free Food Method | Leaks | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Method/Tut Uber Eat Free Food Method

Method/Tut Uber Eat Free Food Method

LV

bleze24

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,070©
Cash
0$
Let me first start off by saying that I am aware of the many outdated Uber Eats methods spread about which is why I wanted to share this with everyone. This has worked for me without fail throughout the past year whilst I was at University so I thought I would share it with everyone!

Follow the steps below to get yourself some free food:

- Start by heading over to any phone number provider (smspva etc...) where you will need to sign up to get a one use number for Uber Eats. You will of course be using this to create a fresh account.

- Once you have your fresh account, I recommend setting up a Revolut in order to setup a brand new one use card. This step will make sense in a moment.

- Go ahead and add your new card to your Uber Eats account. We will now be looking for Unidays accounts which can be found around this forum for an extremely cheap price (I recommend buying these in bulk).

- Login to your Unidays account and you will find a £15/$20 off your first £15 or more spend waiting for you on the account. Simply find what you fancy eating on Uber Eats, add it to your basket and apply the code. In any case where your order exceeds £15, you can simply wait for it to arrive and complain that one or two items were missing from your order. This is an important step as it will compensate completely for the extra money spent. In most cases, you can actually earn yourself money/credit doing this which is just insane!

- Going back to step 2, I recommend using a fresh card to prevent Uber Eats flagging your account and denying the use of the promotional code.

Reactions: latoti88

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.