ID - Ultimate Fake ID Pack Updated | Fake ID/Passport | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

ID Ultimate Fake ID Pack Updated

ID Ultimate Fake ID Pack Updated

LV

kimnike110

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,930©
Cash
0$
This is an ID pack that includes all USA states and the required software to edit them and also includes a few College ID templates and some other goodies you might find useful. This is for people who want to make there own ID scans instead of paying people to do so. If you have run into a problem with SE'ing that requires an ID and can't seem to get one well then this pack is just for you. This is not a leak but for people who can't find it here it his. Most of the files are in .PSD format and for those of you who don't know it is Photoshop format. No need to worry any more about ID problems for here is your solution. If you have any issues with the link let me know. Please seed as long as possible.

Link:

Reactions: SLGM_Seppe
LV

Bary361

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,108©
Cash
0$
just tell me it is something different than the 20GB pack being reposted everywhere...

no it is the one:(

Last edited:
LV

SLGM_Seppe

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,888©
Cash
0$
This is an ID pack that includes all USA states and the required software to edit them and also includes a few College ID templates and some other goodies you might find useful. This is for people who want to make there own ID scans instead of paying people to do so. If you have run into a problem with SE'ing that requires an ID and can't seem to get one well then this pack is just for you. This is not a leak but for people who can't find it here it his. Most of the files are in .PSD format and for those of you who don't know it is Photoshop format. No need to worry any more about ID problems for here is your solution. If you have any issues with the link let me know. Please seed as long as possible.

Link:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
qqqqsdfghjkl

LV

Dopaminefiend

Threads
Awards
Credits
5,686©
Cash
0$

Link:
lets see

LV

dirtyfinger

Threads
Awards
Credits
10,183©
Cash
0$

Link:
hell ya. i been looking for this!

LV

realbdn

Threads
Awards
Credits
10,877©
Cash
0$

Link:
zqbhjdbghqgfhk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom