Dorks - Updated) Get Winscribe VPN 30GB for Free | CraxTube | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Dorks Updated) Get Winscribe VPN 30GB for Free

Dorks Updated) Get Winscribe VPN 30GB for Free

Dorks
LV

hackhero

Threads
Awards
Credits
472©
Cash
0$

If I am to name my top 10 best VPNs, I can't exclude this powerful VPN called Windscribe. According to Wikipedia, Windscribe is a commercial VPN service provider with Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS applications with support for routers and other platforms via custom configurations. Yes, this VPN is right.
Get Winscribe VPN 30GB for free

So today, I will share how you can get at least 30 Bandwidth Usage from Winscribe VPN 30GB for free; if you want to know more about Windscribe, Check their website for more information. If you have the money, you can upgrade your account status from free to pro version, which helps you unblock all servers. For you to experience Windscribe VPN, I will share how to get 30GB for free.

How To Get Windscribe VPN 30GB for free.​

Step 1: First thing, click on this link ====> https://bit.ly/35AGuG3

How To Get Windscribe VPN 30GB for free.

Step 2: Navigate the login button and click on Sign Up

login button

Step 3: On this first, scroll down and click "Have a Voucher?"

Have a Voucher - Winscribe vpn

Step 4: Now enter your Username, Password, and Email, enter any of these "KOSNAGOO," "YIHAKURI," or GIFTCODE" Voucher codes, and click Create Account.

Username, Password, and Email

Step 5: You will be directed here. Click OK, and the Conformation link will be sent to the email you used to create the Account.

XFQRVoY7a98l3o3JgIWjFNQKqhQZG5t6veW86 kEw640 h320

Step 6. You will be given 2GB Bandwidth Usage, which is different from our target. You can check the date to confirm it is accurate.

Ezgifcom gif maker201

Step 7: To get the 30GB Bandwidth Usage, Click on confirm in your Email (for 10GB).

Ezgifcom gif maker202

Step 8: After successful confirmation, Click on My Account.

NkL3QMRneRNPdE7g EfmNaPvlXtTfu f 7ZDaf2uw640 h322

Step 9: 30GB has been credited to my Bandwidth

Ezgifcom gif maker203

Step 10: Download Windscribe VPN software or app and log in with the details you used for the registration.

HoV SDCLVaGJ3qIi0D8R9xxa2ngHm7uiAVQj6mfGw640 h268

Step 11: Connect the IP you want after logging in to the Account. (I connected to Miami)

8k9al2ABtFSAFW Iyen1TpS1dHtyJyupTA X1tpWw640 h374

Step 12: Now let me confirm if the IP I connected is clean by checking it on whoer.net.

confirm if the IP I

Winscribe voucher 30gb 2023​

• KOSNAGOO
  • YIHAKURI
  • GIFTCODE

Conclusion​

It's good to try any VPN before purchasing it, so getting access like this from a top rating like VPN Windscribe will help me decide if I should maintain it or get a different VPN. With 30GB Bandwidth from Windscribe, you can use this Bandwidth for 10 months without paying anything. Your Next Reset Will be a month from the day you signed up for an account

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips