Combo Tools - Write EMV Chip | Carding | Sites for Dumps + CC + CVV2 + Software | Tools | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Combo Tools Write EMV Chip | Carding | Sites for Dumps + CC + CVV2 + Software

LV

deprecated

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,522©
Cash
0$
THIS IS A BRIEF SUMMARY ON HOW TO WRITE A DUMP + SOFTWARE + OTHERS. I'M NOT GOING TO EXPAND ON THIS...

Hello carders,

Since I have heard that there are many scammers on Telegram, Discord, Youtube who pretend to sell the necessary software to write the EMV chip of your blank cards, I share totally free all the softwares you need to write a dump on your blanks. Also, sites to buy dumps as you will be not probably using skimmers yourself.

UPDATE: SOFTWARE NO LONGER FOR FREE!

Please:
1- I'm not English.
2- It's my first time posting on carding forums as you are getting scammed ASF.
3- There are other ways to make money with carding, do your research but, I see lot of you wondering on how to clone cards, so here you have.
4- The zip I share with you is not sorted, take 2-3 minutes to take a look at the files. Everything is there
5- If any software from "What software and others do I share?" is missing, let me know.
6- If the link goes down, DM me directly on Telegram so I can update the post and share the software directly with you (@deprecatedjk - https://t.me/deprecated19)

Should you fell bad for carding?
NO The bank refund the money. So don't worry. Banks make money from our money!

What software and others do I share?

- JcopEnglish
- Cardpeek
- AIDs
- Currency codes
- X2 software + Drivers / Vcredist
- BPtools
- ARQC gen
- IST files
- ATR God
- TXT with the steps to follow to write the dump (I'm busy right now. I'll create a new thread with a Video on how to write the dump step by step until reaching the ATM)

Virus?
I am totally unaware if any of this software is infected. And I'm not going to waste time checking it out. The software works and is what you need.

Use a virtual machine (VirtualBox / VMware...) when you write the dump so that in case you get infected, you don't have compromised sensitive information, just a useless VM.

Where do I get dumps from?
Although there are other sites (most of them pure scam), I am sharing the more popular sites that have been working for years. Track1 + Track2 + PIN.
Brians Club (Not hitting as some years ago but still OK)
- Clear web -> https://briansclub.cm (The site works, people are scammed because they enter fake URLs...)
- Darknet -> http://briansclcfyc5oe34hgxnn3akr4hzshy3edpwxsilvbsojp2gwxr57qd.onion

What hardware I need for cloning cards?
Blank cards - J2A040 with Chip

Questions?
For any other question that does not have to do with the operation of the software or the hardware, do not reply to this thread (unless you have a complaint).. You can find a bunch of info on the Internet. Read BriansClub F.AQ. for basics (what is a bin / service code / ...)

I will try to answer your questions from the forum. Otherwise, DM me directly on Telegram @deprecatedjk (https://t.me/deprecated19). But, don't DM me if you have not previously searched for information.

credit card debt GIF
Credit Card Shopping GIF by helloangelgirl
Credit Card Berlin GIF by Berliner Sparkasse

Last edited:
LV

deprecated

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,522©
Cash
0$
Hello all,

Websites such as Mega, Mediafire, and others are blocking the file download. DM me on Telegram directly and I'll give you the software directly. @BoJackHorsemanCC and @Shadowlord888 already did.

Season 1 Netflix GIF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.