$4,000 per month from Youtube without monetization | Online Earning | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

$4,000 per month from Youtube without monetization

$4,000 per month from Youtube without monetization

LV

SK0007

Threads
Awards
Credits
6,139©
Cash
0$

There are many ways you can make money from YouTube without monetization.​

I’ve shared some of the best monetization methods that can work for you and generate income.
07x9DWNm27bsbXyjr

Photo by Alexander Grey on Unsplash

If you’re a content creator on YouTube or looking to start a YouTube channel to earn money, this article is just for you.
I’ll guide you on how you can effectively use YouTube for income generation, making a living through YouTube.

Affiliate Marketing: One of the most effective strategies used by many is affiliate marketing. This method involves promoting digital products as an affiliate, and you can do the same. You can explore numerous niches and find affiliate programs on Google.
I suggest focusing on niches like ‘health,’ ‘wealth,’ and ‘relationships,’ as these have consistently proven to be the most lucrative. Remember to choose a sub-niche, as it makes content creation easier and increases the chances of your content going viral in that specific niche.
Here’s my personal example: I chose the AI tools niche, and thanks to the trend, I was able to make around $4,000 a month.
My approach involved creating videos that explained how to utilize AI in various industries. Although my videos received modest views, the magic happened in the video descriptions. I didn’t just add standard affiliate links; I utilized email marketing.

This was my strategy:​

First, I signed up as an affiliate for various AI tools. Then, I created a list and offered a valuable incentive to access that list. I made content for each AI tool, and within a few days, my videos were getting 100 to 1,000 views.
The game-changer was the way I managed video descriptions. Instead of cluttering them with traditional affiliate links, I utilized email marketing. I achieved a 40% conversion rate, a significant improvement. Here’s how it worked: I used GetResponse to create landing pages and offered something valuable in exchange for email addresses. With GetResponse, I set up email sequences.

These weren’t ordinary emails; they contained valuable information along with affiliate links, and this is where the magic happened. My subscribers began clicking, and that’s how I made money from it.
Why GetResponse? Well, while the standard method of adding links directly to video descriptions typically yields a 1% conversion rate, converting viewers into email subscribers can boost this to an impressive 30%-40%. Some people need a nudge; they may click after the 3rd or 4th email, and that’s when the real action happens.
A Simplified Video Creation Process: You no longer have to struggle with voiceovers and video editing, tasks that often take days to complete. I’ve found a more efficient way using AI tools. Pictory.ai is my go-to solution for creating videos quickly and easily.
Here’s a simple six-step process:
  1. Sign up for Pictory.ai .
  2. Once signed up, head to the ‘Script to Video’ section and paste your script onto the canvas.
  3. Select a template that best matches your content and ensure it adheres to YouTube’s recommended aspect ratio.
  4. Proceed, and in no time, Pictory will generate your video using captivating stock footage, which you can further customize in the dashboard.
  5. Within the dashboard, you can fine-tune your video with audio, add extra video, photos, your logo, intro, outro, and much more.
  6. Download your video to your computer and upload it to YouTube.
Creating YouTube videos has never been simpler. All it takes is consistency in your side hustle, and you’ll notice progress sooner than you think.
Exploring New Niches: Weight Loss Industry: If you’re looking for a lucrative niche to explore, consider entering the weight loss industry. Many individuals have successfully promoted weight loss products, and I’m even contemplating entering this space.

0 7x9DWNm27bsbXyjr

Reactions: ggna and fognayerku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom