Mailer - Sender - ⚡ BEST "Mass e-mail by server" ⚡ | Mailing | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Mailer Sender ⚡ BEST "Mass e-mail by server" ⚡

Mailer Sender ⚡ BEST "Mass e-mail by server" ⚡

LV

Richtay

Threads
Awards
Credits
290©
Cash
0$

Hey, hey, what's up, buddy?

1. I send your bases of emails from their own raised and warmed servers (also have their own bases for different topics).
2. There are 3 private programs mailers, each universal and for different tasks.
3. I accept orders only from 100,000 - 5,000,000 emails (small orders are accepted only with people who cooperate with me for several weeks or months with the target base). The volume emails of sending is unlimited.

Notes!!! I have 3 methods of mailing, I will say at once, the most successful mailing on my warmed servers (who knows what the option that knows), it is the best option for spam on any mailer with high inbox (95-100%). I also have a medium variant of mailing with SMTP bases and outlooks (the chance of inbox below 50-60 percent - and most of the spam). I also send through my third method private, I will not specify, but I will say that it is on par with its own server with a huge progress.
Important: I will take any variant of your task, but if your letters are public or not self-written, think about it, as well as this applies to attachments or any specific links, I can advise, and also help with writing a letter and quality prelanding on your link, all this adds to the price of certain prices, about all we will talk in Telegram.

Telegram: @richtayspam (online 24/7)

360 F

Reactions: kocnaj13
LV

kocnaj13

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,960©
Cash
0$

1. I send your bases of emails from their own raised and warmed servers (also have their own bases for different topics).
2. There are 3 private programs mailers, each universal and for different tasks.
3. I accept orders only from 100,000 - 5,000,000 emails (small orders are accepted only with people who cooperate with me for several weeks or months with the target base). The volume emails of sending is unlimited.

View attachment 188635
great one.. nice

LV

oui16

Threads
Awards
Website
steamprem.blogspot.com
Credits
6,569©
Cash
0$

View attachment 188635

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips
Top Bottom