DNS for Developers | Courses | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

DNS for Developers

DNS for Developers

LV

mayoufi

Threads
Awards
Credits
3,916©
Cash
0$

MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 31 Lessons ( 1h 51m ) | Size: 800 MB
Never be confused about DNS again.
Hi! I'm Ruurtjan Pul, a full-stack developer who used to suck at DNS.

I've had many side projects over the years, and never completely understood why my DNS records didn't update. Or how long to wait until they do. Worse yet, I've had my emails bounce because I misconfigured SPF, DKIM and DMARC.

I decided to learn DNS by making Nslookup.io, a web interface for DNS. I've read the RFCs to implement a custom DNS client and I now run my own DNS server. Nslookup has become popular enough to replace my income, so I'm working on it full-time since early 2022.

Now that I've spent so much time learning DNS, I'm sharing everything I've learned in this comprehensive video course. It will teach you to reason about DNS from first principles and guard you against the mistakes I made. When you finish this course, you will be able to manage and debug DNS with confidence.
Learn DNS once and for all.

They say you should learn the fundamentals, and the rest will fall into place. DNS is right at the foundation of the internet. Having a clear understanding of DNS will help you configure and debug DNS many times throughout your career.

DNS hasn't changed that much since its introduction in 1983 and it's unlikely to start now. DNS isn't going anywhere. The earlier you learn DNS, the longer you'll benefit.

The great thing about DNS is that all the information is public. You can have perfect clarity if you know where to look.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips