Hiring New Moderators | Announcements | Crax

Welcome To Crax.Pro Forum!

Check our new Marketplace at Crax.Shop

Login! SignUp Now!
  • We are in solidarity with our brothers and sisters in Palestine. Free Palestine. To learn more visit this Page

• Crax.Pro domain has been taken down!

Alternatives: Craxpro.io | Craxpro.com

Hiring New Moderators

LV

Thanos Crax

TITAN
Staff member
Administrator
Staff
Threads
Awards
Website
Crax.Tube
Credits
160,107©
Cash
205$
Crax.Shop UG
ThanosCrax
Hello Members of Crax.pro

Today I'm here to make new mods. Recently, I have been getting a lots of reports regarding fake links, malwares and different kind of viruses. I need mods to clean up the forum. People are posting threads in wrong categories and I need mods to tell them that they need to post threads in specific category. If you want to work with us just let me know

Requirements for Mod:-

1. Good promoter and poster (Mod should be a good poster and promote Crax.pro)
2. No scammer, help out the members (No scammer That's important because many people do scam when they get the power)
3. At least 500 threads and 1500 to 2000 likes (you should have at least spend some more time in Crax.pro)

How to Apply:-

If you want to be a mod just Message me I will look in to your profile

If you have any queries feel free to ask

Thanks for your time
Regards
Thanos Crax

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Helper Bro, MinoDz, EvO_AnOm and 1 other person
LV

Drramu

Threads
Awards
Credits
966©
Cash
0$
Hi! I'm interested. Though I'm quite new but I have spent some time in reading rules and looking into forum. Moreever you can check my profile , I have only posted quality threads since I joined. I'm also active on many other forums so I have some know how of how these forums should be.

LV

moneymaking

Threads
Credits
706©
Cash
0$

Today I'm here to make new mods. Recently, I have been getting a lots of reports regarding fake links, malwares and different kind of viruses. I need mods to clean up the forum. People are posting threads in wrong categories and I need mods to tell them that they need to post threads in specific category. If you want to work with us just let me know

2. No scammer, help out the members (No scammer That's important because many people do scam when they get the power)
3. At least 500 threads and 1500 to 2000 likes (you should have at least spend some more time in Crax.pro)

Thanks for your time
Regards
Thanos Crax
I had an account on crax.pro but I forgot to read the rules I was very good there but I made a mistake
then I got ban now I opened an account just to crack I know I broke the rules again but forgive me

LV

MidoAbdul

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,055©
Cash
0$
HI THANOS
I SAW UR POST LOOKING FOR MODERATORS AND I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB IM AVALBLE 24 H
AND I THINKK IM WILL HELP THIS WEBSITE

LV

MidoAbdul

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,055©
Cash
0$

Thanks for your time
Regards
Thanos Crax
Hello Sir, I saw your post concerning your search for honest mod sir and I would like to take up the Job of being a honest Mod on your Website to help keep away spam,virus,broken links, scammers etc. I would be Glad to be given This honest opportunity to make Crax.pro a better place for all. I tried sending you a message sir it won’t deliver.

LV

EvO_AnOm

Threads
Awards
Credits
10,567©
Cash
0$
I'm available and intresting at this proposal , i'm honestly , i haven't theath .... but for the Mod work is otherwise the investigation and after the Moderation ...
Let me know , i've nothing to hidden ....

LV

Thanos Crax

TITAN
Staff member
Administrator
Staff
Threads
Awards
Website
Crax.Tube
Credits
160,107©
Cash
205$
Crax.Shop UG
ThanosCrax
I'm available and intresting at this proposal , i'm honestly , i haven't theath .... but for the Mod work is otherwise the investigation and after the Moderation ...
Let me know , i've nothing to hidden ....
Sorry to say, you're not eligible for moderator

LV

Thanos Crax

TITAN
Staff member
Administrator
Staff
Threads
Awards
Website
Crax.Tube
Credits
160,107©
Cash
205$
Crax.Shop UG
ThanosCrax
Hello Sir, I saw your post concerning your search for honest mod sir and I would like to take up the Job of being a honest Mod on your Website to help keep away spam,virus,broken links, scammers etc. I would be Glad to be given This honest opportunity to make Crax.pro a better place for all. I tried sending you a message sir it won’t deliver.

LV

Thanos Crax

TITAN
Staff member
Administrator
Staff
Threads
Awards
Website
Crax.Tube
Credits
160,107©
Cash
205$
Crax.Shop UG
ThanosCrax
I had an account on crax.pro but I forgot to read the rules I was very good there but I made a mistake
then I got ban now I opened an account just to crack I know I broke the rules again but forgive me

LV

Thanos Crax

TITAN
Staff member
Administrator
Staff
Threads
Awards
Website
Crax.Tube
Credits
160,107©
Cash
205$
Crax.Shop UG
ThanosCrax
Hi! I'm interested. Though I'm quite new but I have spent some time in reading rules and looking into forum. Moreever you can check my profile , I have only posted quality threads since I joined. I'm also active on many other forums so I have some know how of how these forums should be.

LV

beton0

Threads
Awards
Credits
8,846©
Cash
5$
hi sir, i'm honestly , I can clean your forum and help you sir, we can work together, thanks

LV

Bl4ckc0d3

Extinct Legend
Staff member
Administrator
Staff
Threads
Awards
Website
crax.pro
Credits
31,921©
Cash
15$
am i eligible? justt wanna know xd

LV

minato_namikaze08

NO BIO REQUIRED..
Threads
Awards
Credits
6,131©
Cash
0$
hey just messaged but i think am not eligible not much threads and likes but old user though and would love to help if got chance

Last edited:
LV

vinsgold24k

Threads
Awards
Credits
1,419©
Cash
0$
its clearly saying on the post that at least 500 threads but most of people try to register got less then 300 ... its good forum fr i just joined here but i saw this forum very active and the owner also update the forum everyday . hope Crax.pro can grow bigger and more reliable . i jump in here from other site and like to be here now thanks!:pepeclap:

LV

Bl4ckc0d3

Extinct Legend
Staff member
Administrator
Staff
Threads
Awards
Website
crax.pro
Credits
31,921©
Cash
15$
hey just messaged but i think am not eligible not much threads and likes but old user though and would love to help if got chance
you can contribute by doing post threads in different sections.

Reactions: minato_namikaze08

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Tips
Tips